Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrori on 02/18/2013

The thermometer is easy to use is is quite accurate good price for value nicely designed washable no storing case the plastic holder is nice but not usefull, especially when dipped in fluid. A milk jar holder could be nice. this would help fixing the thermometer to the milk jar when frosting milk for coffee. This producr does the work for affordable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfraseyboy on 01/26/2013

- Measures temperature of things - Good range of temperatures - Comes with a little plastic sheath thing with a clip - Feels quite unbreakable - The little plastic sheath with the clip stops the metal part from measuring the temperature of the object I't's PERFECT for frothing milk. The little clip thing allows you to clip it onto the side of your jug,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanadc on 12/26/2012

very simple thermometer. very small. usefull case - holds the thermometer while measuring. due, the case is a tube whiout a sealing so it does not keeping the thermometer away from dust etc. i think that all the body need to be inserted into the liquid in order to get precise measurment. didn't do enough tests to be sure. a bit different from what is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotzie on 12/25/2012

- well build iron (stainless steel) - compact - can be used for bbq, but also by for example frotting milk for your favorite coffee - accurate and quick response (immediate reaction) - none, can think of any till now - none, can think of any till now - buy the item if you need it, - it handles well, good build quality - i use it to check if my coffee ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byipedro3 on 12/13/2012

Its a compact termomether, in fact, smaller than I thought. Have a probe protector wich could used like a support. The unit received by me works in a range of 0 to 110º Celsius. A pro considering the anounce says only 100ºC. The display its too little. You can use to verify the temperature of liquids (cold or hot), use in barbecue to check ... Read more

Slow cooking meat
    0 0
  • posted bysjogren on 09/30/2012

- It looks good - It's small - Works! - It has a cover - Very easy to use - Well built, quality seems good, I think it will work for a long time! - I have not found any cons yet. - If you are used to Fahrenheit this thermometer may not be for you since it uses the Celsius scale. - It might seem a bit expensive and maybe it is for an item from Dealextreme,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaius on 09/16/2012

Pretty well built item. Nothing special about it, stick it into your food and watch the thermometer needle move. Nice clean look to the item. The range of the thermometer is limited. It only goes up to 120oC. This is an issue if you're worried about undercooking your meats (poultry, pork). You won't be able to tell if it's still red inside the meat.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXardasteo on 09/08/2012

The product is sturdy looking and does what is was made for. - Perfect for meat and potato's when you are aiming for a specific temperature ! - Nice sleeve with "pen-clip". The pin itself might have been a little longer. It is a little short for my taste as i use it for soups and other liquids it sometimes falls into the pan itself... Dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanD3n on 08/15/2012

-Tested it with boiling water and reads perfectly. -Works quickly. In time you'll get used to it and know where the needle will stop, making readings even quicker. -All metal, solid. The transparent cap is plastic, though. -Below freezing point is not that accurate, don't know why. Needs more testing to be 100% sure. -The metal probe could be longer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazlazII on 08/12/2012

- Accurate - Reacts to temperature changes fast - Comes with plastic red cover - Good build quality - None that i can think of I used this to measure the temperature of the milk for coffee when frothing with the steam wand. Ideal temperature is 65°C. Using this thermometer you can get the hang of what temperature you should stop heating by feel.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections