The thermometer is easy to use
is is quite accurate
good price for value
washable no storing case
the plastic holder is nice but not usefull, especially when dipped in fluid. A milk jar holder could be nice.
this would help fixing the thermometer to the milk jar when frosting milk for ... Read more
- Measures temperature of things
- Good range of temperatures
- Comes with a little plastic sheath thing with a clip
- Feels quite unbreakable - The little plastic sheath with the clip stops the metal part from measuring the temperature of the object I't's PERFECT for frothing milk. The little clip thing ... Read more
very simple thermometer. very small. usefull case - holds the thermometer while measuring. due, the case is a tube whiout a sealing so it does not keeping the thermometer away from dust etc. i think that all the body need to be inserted into the liquid in order to get precise measurment. didn't do enough ... Read more
- well build iron (stainless steel)
- can be used for bbq, but also by for example frotting milk for your favorite coffee
- accurate and quick response (immediate reaction) - none, can think of any till now - none, can think of any till now - buy the item if you need it,
- it handles well, ... Read more
Its a compact termomether, in fact, smaller than I thought. Have a probe protector wich could used like a support. The unit received by me works in a range of 0 to 110º Celsius. A pro considering the anounce says only 100ºC. The display its too little. You can use to verify the temperature ... Read more
- It looks good
- It's small
- It has a cover
- Very easy to use
- Well built, quality seems good, I think it will work for a long time! - I have not found any cons yet.
- If you are used to Fahrenheit this thermometer may not be for you since it uses the Celsius scale.
- It might seem a bit ... Read more
Pretty well built item. Nothing special about it, stick it into your food and watch the thermometer needle move. Nice clean look to the item. The range of the thermometer is limited. It only goes up to 120oC. This is an issue if you're worried about undercooking your meats (poultry, pork). You won't ... Read more
The product is sturdy looking and does what is was made for.
- Perfect for meat and potato's when you are aiming for a specific temperature !
- Nice sleeve with "pen-clip". The pin itself might have been a little longer. It is a little short for my taste as i use it for soups and other liquids ... Read more
-Tested it with boiling water and reads perfectly. -Works quickly. In time you'll get used to it and know where the needle will stop, making readings even quicker. -All metal, solid. The transparent cap is plastic, though. -Below freezing point is not that accurate, don't know why. Needs more testing ... Read more
- Accurate - Reacts to temperature changes fast - Comes with plastic red cover - Good build quality - None that i can think of I used this to measure the temperature of the milk for coffee when frothing with the steam wand. Ideal temperature is 65°C. Using this thermometer you can get the hang of ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.