DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Data Sync and Charging Cable for Palm Treo 650
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAriMc on 10/03/2010

Works as expected with my Treo 650. Charges the phone and syncs OK. There is no hotsync button on the cable like there is in the original so you'll need to initiate syncs from the phone's application menus. The cable is quite thin and there is no bending protection for it in the connectors so I don't expect this to last for very long especially if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 07/20/2009

Its low cost, retractable, more organized than the cables that came with my treo 680 or my centro, highly portable, light weight. Works fine with both the centro and the treo 680. I have had 1 and a half break already. The first one lasted a few months, the second still charges but will pop up on the OS side; device connected , disconnected, connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteven1350 on 02/20/2009

Charges my Treo 750, was recognized on my desktop with Windows Mobile device center. Was inexpensive, and great replacement for my damaged wall charger Cord retract isn't made very well. Gets stuck very often. Phone powers off when cord is removed (didn't do this with original charger) Took a risk because it wasn't listed as compatible, but taking that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuy_emt on 12/30/2008

Its nice and compact and does the job that's needed for it. My did not come with a package as advertised instead it had none. I was hoping to give it as a gift but it doesnt look so hot without the package. Wire feels thin and flmsy. There is no hotsink button like on the stock OEM palm treo cord would have. That would have been a nice feature had that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimby on 12/12/2008

Very cheap and do everything that it supposed to. I dont have that much words for it but it is really good. Very affordable and you cant get it cheaper than the price here in DX. I dont have anything bad to say about this product. ....................................................................................................................... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahecht on 04/02/2008

Works with my Palm Centro (Treo 690) for charging and syncing. Small and compact -- good for travel. Cheap compared to the official Palm travel charger. Cable is very thin and probably not very durable. Retracting mechanism can sometimes get jammed and won't retract, but that's usually fixable. This is a good cable to buy to stuff into a briefcase or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicalex on 01/15/2008

Easy to use Portable None Great product! Read more

0 0
  • posted byJapper88 on 01/10/2008

A great price, works great. The retractable cable makes it easy to throw in my bag. The only con is that it doesn't have a sync button built in. But this isn't a big deal, I just push the big hotsync button on my Palm Centro's screen. I bought this for my new Palm Centro, it works as advertised. Cheap, cheaper by $10 than even regular non retractable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavimaker on 01/04/2008

Quite good build quality It works well It's small Pretty good price Maybe cable is too thin? (not a con at all) It lacks the "HotSync" button the official one has. Buy this if you need it. Price is unbeatable. Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeGeek on 11/23/2007

Charge & sync in one cable, retractable, excellent price. None Get a spare for travel! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections