Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonkata1 on 02/12/2013

is an ideal gift for a child. material from which the good. looks very realistic. open mouth of which is filed teeth. Children like things. love to play. So learn animals. I am buying the child not only animals to play with and educational purposes. very soft. I see no cons. On the contrary I am very pleased with the purchase. Now I deteteto learn what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoMascarenhas on 01/14/2013

I liked very much! It's a very nice product and have quality. He stands on vertical tied with the rope without problems with their stability. Your wings are flexibles and have a good stability too. The material seems to be very resistant. The details in the face of the bat are well painted, in the right colors and places. There isn't cons, the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrumm on 12/22/2009

Good quality; Realistic looks; An elastic golden string to hang it somewhere (e.g. in the car). Rather useless, but might be good for a prank; The price could be a bit lower, however it is acceptable for the quality; Not sure how safe it is for children, I have heard bad stories about plastic from China. It looks like hard plastic on the pictures, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections