DX » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (War Theme)
  • 5 star 26 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by215138 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Real metall easy to refill Good quality wind resistance (most of the time) Looks like a real zippo Cons:The lid is a little bit more foreward than the bottom. But you cant see it if you use it. Use it for a few months now and its still working it still opens a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvish113 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price. late delivery Cons:The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day and that can get pretty annoying b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesmodes on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price, quick delivery. Cons:The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day and that can get pretty annoying... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermuFin on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lighter feels very nice! It's nice and heavy and feels very sturdy. Weight is 68g with fuel inside which is more than your regular oil lighter. Metal doesen't leave any smell and the engraving in very good quality and looks nice. Pivot is nice and sturdy and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElliott-21 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good lighter, lasted me over a year now and I'm using it pretty often. Only had to change the flints so far, nothing else. Cons:Sometimes has trouble lighting, and I have had a little bit of trouble filling the lighter with fluid, but if you use a thin item li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfressato on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great designed lighter, stylish war theme, works great, all friends were impressed by it from the price I paid. Easy to put oil in it, oil can be bought at any tabacco store. Cons:It's wick has runned out pretty quick (about 2 weeks). But that's probably beacause I play... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpm911 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This liter is gerat for the price, you can spend $20+ on a zippo that works exactly the same. The picture on the lighter is nicley engraved and dosnt look cheap at all. The metal is sturdy and will not break if you drop it. nn Good collectible. I would buy it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHijikata on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Almost everything. Is cheap like Hell, but it looks really more expensive. Is solid, War theme is nice if like these kind of things, and drawings are engraved, so there is no risk of losing then after some time. If you like to colect "Zippo" Style ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its reallt cheap - The imprint is just awsome, im very interested in these zippo's and my guess is the gave similar ones away to get youngsters join the Nam-war - High quality, which i didnt expect for this awsomenss and low price - Its really durable (I have a second... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeamis66 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this lighter because I am interested in the military and certainly have been spared because I got the promised quality and appearance. and you recommend a purchase. Cons:I bought this lighter because I am interested in the military and certainly have... Read more

please dx point dx point light on
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections