DX » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (War Theme)
  • 5 star 29 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAugustinCarrara on 06/27/2014

It's great product. Good price! It's perfect as souvenir or an gift for a friend. Easy to use and recharger. It's also a good souvenir for the lovers of II War.The photo of product is consistant with real. The lighter doesn't come with oil. It's great product. Good price! It's perfect as souvenir or an gift for a friend. Easy to use and recharger. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted by215138 on 04/17/2014

Real metall easy to refill Good quality wind resistance (most of the time) Looks like a real zippo The lid is a little bit more foreward than the bottom. But you cant see it if you use it. Use it for a few months now and its still working it still opens and closes like its new. Using this one for a few months now. Really good quality forthat price. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvish113 on 04/14/2014

This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price. late delivery The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day and that can get pretty annoying because when ever I need it I have to refuel it. the flint stone wears out fast and has to be replaced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesmodes on 01/20/2014

This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price, quick delivery. The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day and that can get pretty annoying because when ever I need it I have to refuel it. The design is from what I can tell supposed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermuFin on 11/11/2013

Lighter feels very nice! It's nice and heavy and feels very sturdy. Weight is 68g with fuel inside which is more than your regular oil lighter. Metal doesen't leave any smell and the engraving in very good quality and looks nice. Pivot is nice and sturdy and isn't loose at all which prevents the fuel from leaking prolonging the usage time per refill.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElliott-21 on 08/27/2013

Good lighter, lasted me over a year now and I'm using it pretty often. Only had to change the flints so far, nothing else. Sometimes has trouble lighting, and I have had a little bit of trouble filling the lighter with fluid, but if you use a thin item like a pin to remove the cotton at the bottom it's a lot easier than doing it by hand. Pretty good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfressato on 07/23/2013

Great designed lighter, stylish war theme, works great, all friends were impressed by it from the price I paid. Easy to put oil in it, oil can be bought at any tabacco store. It's wick has runned out pretty quick (about 2 weeks). But that's probably beacause I played with it a lot. And it can also be replaced in any tabacco store very cheap. So not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpm911 on 05/24/2013

This liter is gerat for the price, you can spend $20+ on a zippo that works exactly the same. The picture on the lighter is nicley engraved and dosnt look cheap at all. The metal is sturdy and will not break if you drop it. nn Good collectible. I would buy it without hesitation. If you dont use the lighter for a while you will have to refill it up with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHijikata on 02/19/2013

Almost everything. Is cheap like Hell, but it looks really more expensive. Is solid, War theme is nice if like these kind of things, and drawings are engraved, so there is no risk of losing then after some time. If you like to colect "Zippo" Style lighters, this is a good one and cheap. And if you know someone who likes those lighters, is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

- Its reallt cheap - The imprint is just awsome, im very interested in these zippo's and my guess is the gave similar ones away to get youngsters join the Nam-war - High quality, which i didnt expect for this awsomenss and low price - Its really durable (I have a second now but the first one is still working after about 7 months) only 1 minor con, on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections