DX » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (Cowboy Theme)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibo123 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Zippo-Style lighter! SUPER PRODUCT! Design is really nice! You can't tell it's a phony! Price has changed because the item is so high quality and perfect! Comes with a flint! Really nice! Cons:Not the easiest to refuel on! But simply take your time putting the lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedragonton on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente produto para qualquer ocasião. O material é muito top e muito bem feito. Todo o desenho e a arte são de grande qualidade. A entrega foi feita de forma bem rápida e eu definitivamente aprovo esse produto. Cons:Nada a declarar contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeuvca on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everyone notices your lighter, it got a really nice style, pretty beautiful and every chick will want to light her cigarette with you. greatly built for it's price collectionable item Cons:it scratches a bit, but any other defect, i really appreciated it Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEgnar on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Heavier than most oil lighters. Very solid build here. Definitely could take some abuse. - Functions smoothly and lines up tightly and perfectly so evaporation is minimal and the design looks seamless. - Super low price which makes it a no brainer if you lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelias94 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to put gas and very nice. I think this product really good given the price. it looks fine details cowboy and horse, exceeded my expectations. very well. buy one. just as good as normal zippos. Cons:Doesn't come with fuel but fuel is cheap, but nothing rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this Zippo for quiet some time now and its a real nice one, my friends are jealous (normally tey can go for 30$ here) and it has a nice spot on my desk for people to admire Cons:If i had to get with an con i would say that the back isn't really a nice image, i'd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygunners327 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very well built lighter for the price. It is fairly heavy and solid looking. I weighed it and it is right around 80g were as other oil lighters from this site are 60-70g. It also has a really nice design(cowboy theme) and is really good on lighter fluid.... Read more

Lighter Taken Apart Lighter Lit
    0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is the most beautiful lighter I've seen so for and I own a few that are genuine zippo products. Anyway I bought this as a gift for my father in law as he's always thinking that he's a cowboy since he bought himself a revolver. He's got a hat, revolver and a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNLfreakz on 05/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros about this lighter: - Best looking oil lighter from DealExtreme - Feels very very solid in your hands - The flame is good if you just fill it normally - It weight also very good so than it does not feel cheap - Also this lighter is easy to refill and the fu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymendoncadu on 01/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price is great - Well built, clear and precise cut of the motif - comes packed in a tiny cardboard box - works like expected - easy to unmount and refuel ------- Portuguese: - O preço é ótimo - Bem construído com um corte preciso e limpo na... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections