DX » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (Cowboy Theme)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibo123 on 12/11/2013

Great Zippo-Style lighter! SUPER PRODUCT! Design is really nice! You can't tell it's a phony! Price has changed because the item is so high quality and perfect! Comes with a flint! Really nice! Not the easiest to refuel on! But simply take your time putting the lighter fluid and you're good! AMAZING ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedragonton on 12/03/2013

Excelente produto para qualquer ocasião. O material é muito top e muito bem feito. Todo o desenho e a arte são de grande qualidade. A entrega foi feita de forma bem rápida e eu definitivamente aprovo esse produto. Nada a declarar contra esse produto. Compraria outro desse facilmente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeuvca on 06/05/2013

Everyone notices your lighter, it got a really nice style, pretty beautiful and every chick will want to light her cigarette with you. greatly built for it's price collectionable item it scratches a bit, but any other defect, i really appreciated it a lighter for true men, a lot of people asked me to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEgnar on 05/09/2013

- Heavier than most oil lighters. Very solid build here. Definitely could take some abuse. - Functions smoothly and lines up tightly and perfectly so evaporation is minimal and the design looks seamless. - Super low price which makes it a no brainer if you like the cowboy motif. - Cool rustic and vintage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelias94 on 05/04/2013

easy to put gas and very nice. I think this product really good given the price. it looks fine details cowboy and horse, exceeded my expectations. very well. buy one. just as good as normal zippos. Doesn't come with fuel but fuel is cheap, but nothing really, the product is very good. should of put gas,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

I have this Zippo for quiet some time now and its a real nice one, my friends are jealous (normally tey can go for 30$ here) and it has a nice spot on my desk for people to admire If i had to get with an con i would say that the back isn't really a nice image, i'd recommend to make another coboy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygunners327 on 10/27/2012

It is a very well built lighter for the price. It is fairly heavy and solid looking. I weighed it and it is right around 80g were as other oil lighters from this site are 60-70g. It also has a really nice design(cowboy theme) and is really good on lighter fluid. The flint isn't that great and the inside ... Read more

Lighter Taken Apart Lighter Lit

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/08/2012

It is the most beautiful lighter I've seen so for and I own a few that are genuine zippo products. Anyway I bought this as a gift for my father in law as he's always thinking that he's a cowboy since he bought himself a revolver. He's got a hat, revolver and a lighter now, all he still needs is a horse ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNLfreakz on 05/17/2012

Pros about this lighter: - Best looking oil lighter from DealExtreme - Feels very very solid in your hands - The flame is good if you just fill it normally - It weight also very good so than it does not feel cheap - Also this lighter is easy to refill and the fuel isnt expensive so that is also great ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymendoncadu on 01/18/2012

- Price is great - Well built, clear and precise cut of the motif - comes packed in a tiny cardboard box - works like expected - easy to unmount and refuel ------- Portuguese: - O preço é ótimo - Bem construído com um corte preciso e limpo na gravura - vem embalado em uma caixinha ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections