Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFinBuyer1994 on 04/18/2014

It's cheap zippo styled lighter with a beautiful design. It does what it's supposed to, works exactly like a zippo. If you are thinking of storing lighter fluid in it and say use it again after 1 week or so, you will be disappointed as all that fluid you added there have evaporated from there by that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicolasJannes on 05/29/2013

Good quality, low price, exactly how I wanted, it's a cheap replacement for a zippo, same look, same materials, so if you like zippos, you would love this one! Especially if you're looking a low-budget price! Feels nice, easy to use. I really like it. No liquid in it, but I already knew it before ordering,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmax00x on 02/05/2013

one of the most beautiful products I purchased from DX .... surely I'll buy others ... I was impressed by how well made and its price ... I like too much the sound as it opens and closes ... even the figure in relief and very well done I recommend it to everyone, even to those who do not smoke for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPechu25 on 01/15/2013

It works. It looks great. It is wonderfully cheap. Even if it breaks down eventually, it will look good on a shelf. Easy to take apart, rebuild, refill. Not nearly as reliable as a real zippo. Bigger and not as useful as a usual lighter. Comes without fuel, but that's not much of a problem, lighter fluid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydondeen on 11/04/2012

i bought this lighter really just because i wanted one of these types of lighters, an oil lighter, and buying an official zippo lighter would be too expensive for me. the lighter works just like a zippo lighter for the fraction of of the price. the only bad thing about this lighter is that it does not ... Read more

lighter lighter flame on lighter opened back of lighter box and ighter in box in box

0 0 0

• posted bypocketslompoc on 10/15/2012

this lighter is the best lighter I'v had so far . I love the statue of liberty with the american flag in the background. The outside of the lighter has a nice vintage style tint to it. this is a great lighter at a great price, I looked at the inside of the lighter case and it wasn't what I expected it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunkee on 09/14/2012

It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design. Will not break easily when drop on hard surface floor, etc. Inside of the case may be dirty (Rusty looking, etc), although it is not a big deal. (If you touch it, your finger get dirty) If you are use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypwnerl33t on 06/15/2012

Great lighter, good artwork on the item, very good for its price, lights first time. A few scrub marks on the corners, general wear and tear before I had even used it. took a while to light the first time, but after that it worked first go. Very good value for money the lighter is great, used it a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNLfreakz on 05/17/2012

The thing that are good about this lighter: - I like the picture (and i am not form usa:)) - The weight is good - I like the color - When i hold it in my hand it just feel good - The wick is also good and new - The flint is good and new - When you open the lighter the sound is also good The thing that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysupdawg224 on 05/15/2012

- Feels nice to hold in your hand, it is built robust. (The metal is nice and thick). - When fully filled it last long - I haven't had any trouble with it yet, only that it won't light sometimes but thats a minor thing. - The flint takes a lot to get "used" and feel bad. I've used it a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections