DX » Community » Reviews » 20x5 Stainless Steel Keychain Magnifier
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
I'm not impressed at all with this product Looks nice but is of poor quality!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteve20 on 08/06/2014

Pros: At first it seems all good every thing works ok. Very strong magnification. Cons: The glass fell out after a couple of weeks and the screws that hold it together became lose. Even the ring was poor quality steel and didn't spring back properly after adding or removing keys. Read more

Impression:Looks nice but is of poor quality!,I'm not impressed at all with this product;

0 0
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 12/03/2013

Very compact and relatively light for stainless. Quality construction, design and good looking -- the outer case is smooth with a matt finish. Very clear image from side to side. some minor cosmetic dings on the side; otherwise perfect. It came well protected in a presentable box -- not sure how the dings got there. I plan to carry this without the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprotocolo on 11/29/2011

This is a very convenient lens. Its construction is very solid. It is made entirely of stainless steel. Very good finish. Well presented in a box (good for a gift). Español: Este es una lupa muy conveniente. Su construcción es muy sólida. Está fabricada totalmente en acero inoxidable. Muy buena terminación. Buena presentaci&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypersonne on 05/03/2010

Very nice and solid quality. It's all made out of metal and glass (I think). Nice design. Looks more expensive than it is. It's a bit on the small side, and it's a very small area that is beeing magnified. The lens is slightly loose in it's frame, but that does not pose a problem, and it does not ruin the impression of nice build quality. It's also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucco on 06/19/2008

nice magnifier . This is great to carry in your pocket . Especially like me if I want to read electronic components information on small SMD . You dont need to put it close to your eyes to have a clear view . A solid magnifier , no plastics nothing so far . Magnification is not so much , only 5x but it will do for what I need it for . This is a nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhukumongdu on 01/29/2008

Lens is very nice quality Lense needs some force to open. maybe it will loosen up later Get it for your aging parents! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections