Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 04/29/2013

Good build quality (I did order one before and it broke because a car drove over my keys. Otherwise it still would not have broken and I am not very careful with my keys) Also in this age of GPS it sometimes is more adventurous to use the 'old' techniques like the good old compass when travelling with your motorbike. A bit limited usefulness. And the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGalatthar on 06/18/2012

* Looks cool * Always points (approximatly) to the north * Low quality keyring * The place where the chain is connected to the ball is badly done * The hole pierced to fill the ball with liquid reopens, which causes the liquid to spill out (which means the end of the compass) * Liquid smells funny. Not sure if it is edible if kids would eat it. Not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

- CHEAP. - made of plastic/metal, which is obvious with that price. - can be used as keychain. - takes only a few seconds to straighten up. - feels durable unlike other compasses, that can break just by the touch of your hand. - can't find any cons, this is a compass doing what it meant to do and doing it right. - the combination of cheap--working--... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

Its small, and it actually works (best if you hold it upside down) i synced it with my compass in my iphone. Great to put on your keychain, i have it on my keys to the boat, looks great. I don't think it's 100% accurate and i would really not recommend anyone to try navigate after it. Also the keychain will fall off if under too much pressure. None ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatbh2 on 08/18/2010

EN: - its small and perfect for a keychain. - works! (read cons) PT - pequeno e perfeito para um chaveiro. - funciona (leia abaixo) EN: - You always have to shake it a little bit before reading. - it doesn't have a smooth moviment. - looks like something is holding the ball. PT: - antes de usa-lo voce deve sacudir o chaveiro um pouco para poder fazer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedupastore on 08/06/2010

- It´s a good compass. - It´s good if you give it as a gift. - It works normally. - It has a good size(not too big, not too small) - It´s not a useful thing. Just a compass. - The metal of the ring is not too well-made. - I´m trying to don´t let it fall down, cause i think it can break easily. It´s a good gift but I think ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrpnetwork on 04/05/2010

Has a nice price for a Compass ball keychain. Arrow facing South. Not as described in the specifications (Was not bulkrate!). Has some air.. nothing that may cause problem, just 1 bubble. It's useless most of the time. But if you have in your pocket you will use it even if it is just for fun. I do not recommend to buy more than 1 compass for you, it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaryios on 07/13/2009

Price is okay, compass working. The build is still alright considering i am chaining it to my keys. it is still not broken. Direction on compass is printed facing to the south. i have no idea why. order did not come as shown in picture, it looked like a different compass. I made 2 orders with this compass. the first one was okay, the order arrive as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 10/07/2007

Nicely sized compass that does work (with some serious effort). There is too much internal friction in the compass and unless it is positioned perfectly it is likely to give a false reading. You need to check to be sure the inside isn't dragging if you want to be sure it is pointing north. Good idea, but needs to be better quality to really be worthwhile.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections