Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality (I did order one before and it broke because a car drove over my keys. Otherwise it still would not have broken and I am not very careful with my keys) Also in this age of GPS it sometimes is more adventurous to use the 'old' techniques like... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGalatthar on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Looks cool * Always points (approximatly) to the north Cons:* Low quality keyring * The place where the chain is connected to the ball is badly done * The hole pierced to fill the ball with liquid reopens, which causes the liquid to spill out (which means th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- CHEAP. - made of plastic/metal, which is obvious with that price. - can be used as keychain. - takes only a few seconds to straighten up. - feels durable unlike other compasses, that can break just by the touch of your hand. Cons:- can't find any cons, this is a compa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its small, and it actually works (best if you hold it upside down) i synced it with my compass in my iphone. Great to put on your keychain, i have it on my keys to the boat, looks great. Cons:I don't think it's 100% accurate and i would really not recommend an... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatbh2 on 08/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:EN: - its small and perfect for a keychain. - works! (read cons) PT - pequeno e perfeito para um chaveiro. - funciona (leia abaixo) Cons:EN: - You always have to shake it a little bit before reading. - it doesn't have a smooth moviment. - looks like something is holding... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedupastore on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It´s a good compass. - It´s good if you give it as a gift. - It works normally. - It has a good size(not too big, not too small) Cons:- It´s not a useful thing. Just a compass. - The metal of the ring is not too well-made. OtherThoughts:- I&#1... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrpnetwork on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has a nice price for a Compass ball keychain. Cons:Arrow facing South. Not as described in the specifications (Was not bulkrate!). Has some air.. nothing that may cause problem, just 1 bubble. OtherThoughts:It's useless most of the time. But if you have in your... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaryios on 07/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is okay, compass working. The build is still alright considering i am chaining it to my keys. it is still not broken. Cons:Direction on compass is printed facing to the south. i have no idea why. order did not come as shown in picture, it looked like a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolleur on 10/07/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nicely sized compass that does work (with some serious effort). Cons:There is too much internal friction in the compass and unless it is positioned perfectly it is likely to give a false reading. You need to check to be sure the inside isn't dragging if you want to be s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections