Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzamolxis on 02/21/2014

Is very easy to use, highly accurate. Technical data in the little manual are very concrete, anyone could use it without any problem understanding the technical data and operation. Does exactly what it's meant to do. Perfect for a walk in the park, quoting a distance. Try as much as possible to have a systematically walk with equal steps, otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

- Easy to manipulate and use. - Nice fell and construction. - The distance can be shown as steps, kilometers or callories, you can change the unity by pressing a button. - very useful to watch your steps while running. - It turns off automatically if you are not using it - It is not very accurate, in my test the maximum error between the real distance ... Read more

Pedometer OFF Pedometer ON Pedometer
    0 0
  • posted bybinhnn on 09/11/2013

Good quality pedometer, easy to use, nice design, and you can change sensitivity level if you want, but you have to open it to change it. I have a video how I change the sensitivity of my pedometer, you can check it out in DX.com video or from Youtube http://youtu.be/RUsVz5pQkiA mine was not working due to battery is not fixing correctly, however I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHellequin on 08/04/2013

Cheap, easy to use, all needed functions in. Very light one and easy to put on any clothes you wear. Not very accurate. Display got problems on 3rd day of using - numbers are broken now, sometimes you have to guess what is this or that one. That's actually sad. Of course it's not the real thing if you need it seriously. It's really cheap and the quality ... Read more

Counts steps
    0 0
  • posted byashish2005 on 03/25/2013

Simple to use and pretty accurate when it comes to counting steps and distance traveled. The different functions available at this price level is quite astonishing. The device is not 100% accurate. I ran 100 steps and it showed 102 steps. Not a big deal actually. The calorie counter could be more accurate if we had an option to input our weight. This ... Read more

Pedometer showing all its functions.
    4 0
  • posted byrleal2009 on 01/29/2013

It really counts the steps, have an automatic display turn-off system(save battery). Also have a RESET botton (of course). Became in a paper box pacage, with a very simple manual. The working system lost the sequence if you increase your velocity. Just for count steps while walking. If It works, there´s no reason for don´t buy It. Jst purchase ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTezar on 11/20/2012

- power saving mode after some inactivity - can be locked - very easy to use - although plastic seems really good build quality - good clip for the belt - protective film on display - you can not set length of step - it's fixed on 60cm View angle is modified to be best from up, so you can quick check them just by looking at belt (even that the numbers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarflux on 11/03/2012

Small, discrete, cheep, easy to use, just reset it. put on you belt, and is ready to count. save energy, if you dont walk in a few minutes the dislpay shoot off, and when you start walk again the display show the total steps. 4 ways to display the info: steps, kilometros, millas and calories. some times count a few steps more, i mean, if you walk 10... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanathemizatu on 10/30/2012

From the first day I got it, I started to walk with the pedometer attached to my belt. It is accurate if you set it right, has some awesome functions like distance calculator and calories calculator. Good to make a diary of the walked distance At first, I've installed it a little bit lower the belt, on my pocket. And I've got an almost double distance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroook on 08/19/2012

-Value for money! -I think it measures steps correctly -Great to see how many steps you make in a day -Quality seems OK, it has lasted for months now. -Comes with battery,which still works None that I can think of! Does what it's meant to do! At first I thought the quality isn't the best, it looked quite fragile. But it has been working without a problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections