Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzamolxis on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is very easy to use, highly accurate. Technical data in the little manual are very concrete, anyone could use it without any problem understanding the technical data and operation. Cons:Does exactly what it's meant to do. Perfect for a walk in the park, quotin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to manipulate and use. - Nice fell and construction. - The distance can be shown as steps, kilometers or callories, you can change the unity by pressing a button. - very useful to watch your steps while running. - It turns off automatically if you are not... Read more

Pedometer OFF Pedometer ON Pedometer
    0 0
  • posted bybinhnn on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality pedometer, easy to use, nice design, and you can change sensitivity level if you want, but you have to open it to change it. I have a video how I change the sensitivity of my pedometer, you can check it out in DX.com video or from Youtube http://y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHellequin on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use, all needed functions in. Very light one and easy to put on any clothes you wear. Cons:Not very accurate. Display got problems on 3rd day of using - numbers are broken now, sometimes you have to guess what is this or that one. That's actuall... Read more

Counts steps
    0 0
  • posted byashish2005 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to use and pretty accurate when it comes to counting steps and distance traveled. The different functions available at this price level is quite astonishing. Cons:The device is not 100% accurate. I ran 100 steps and it showed 102 steps. Not a big deal actually. The... Read more

Pedometer showing all its functions.
    4 0
  • posted byrleal2009 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really counts the steps, have an automatic display turn-off system(save battery). Also have a RESET botton (of course). Became in a paper box pacage, with a very simple manual. Cons:The working system lost the sequence if you increase your velocity. Just for... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTezar on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- power saving mode after some inactivity - can be locked - very easy to use - although plastic seems really good build quality - good clip for the belt - protective film on display Cons:- you can not set length of step - it's fixed on 60cm OtherThoughts:View an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarflux on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, discrete, cheep, easy to use, just reset it. put on you belt, and is ready to count. save energy, if you dont walk in a few minutes the dislpay shoot off, and when you start walk again the display show the total steps. 4 ways to display the info: steps, kilometros,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanathemizatu on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:From the first day I got it, I started to walk with the pedometer attached to my belt. It is accurate if you set it right, has some awesome functions like distance calculator and calories calculator. Good to make a diary of the walked distance Cons:At first, I've instal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroook on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Value for money! -I think it measures steps correctly -Great to see how many steps you make in a day -Quality seems OK, it has lasted for months now. -Comes with battery,which still works Cons:None that I can think of! Does what it's meant to do! OtherThoughts:At first... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections