DX » Community » Reviews » Electrical Wire Testing Hooks (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 24 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byngklee on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very usefull little hooks for electronics boards testing and exams. - Plenty of options to attach wires to the other end. - Very easy removable top cover to conect a thin cable/wire inside or multimeter or osciloscope tips. Highly recommended for electronic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHameren on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Grabs on to small wires easily. Looks and works just like more expensive clips. Cons:Not really a con but you have to solder your own wire on (this is standard with these style clips). OtherThoughts:Getting 10 of these for this price is amazing! They are really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this kit for my father who is an electronics technician, he said that is very useful, and the size of the hooks is perfect for small job, and that the material of the product is very solid and looks resistance. Cons:The only thing that could be improved in this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz80a_CPU on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is excellent. The hooks are small so they are quite easy to use in dense circuits. They are easy to solder to a cable. Cons:It would be great if other colors were available (at least red). The insulation voltage is not specified and not very high. (I experienc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerumal on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The hole for the wire is at the side of the top cap, so the thumb pressing it to open the hook is not interfered with. The metal part inside takes solder easily and has a hole to receive the wire. The top part may be used to bend over and grip the wire to reliev... Read more

The hooks with wires ready to be soldered The hook grips component leads securely A hole is provided to solder wire to it The top tabs may be bent over the wire to grip it Eight hooks soldered to matching cable, two left.
    0 0
  • posted bynicu_gavrila on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plastic is solid, does not look or feel cheap. Also the metal parts are strong and do not break easily. Can be used as probes for an oscilloscope because the hooks are very small and have a firm grip. Cons:No cons at the moment... maybe the fact that they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDastychL on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These Electrical Wire Testing Hooks are excellent. They are so cheap that I never found cheaper, I was surprised too good and clean execution, and contacts are no signs of corrosion. Cons:The only thing I could give a negative is perhaps size, they could be a little big... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatxiespain on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Electrical Wire Testing Hooks is cheap easy to use, thats all theres no much to say about this product, is cheap and it does what it's supose to do .... Cons:None that i can think of, the assambly is not he best but for this price i think it's ok. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjun123 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plastic holds very tightly, does not melt when soldering lead wires to the metal contact. Metal contacts are very easy and fast solderable, connection holds firmly. The size is adequate for the intended end use and the dimensions are exactly such that it has f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUsulFremen on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, really cheap. Works as expected. Cons:Build materials are not the best for the job at hand. They won't last too long (one broken and counting). If you plan to have them around a bit, you must be very careful with them. These are not for kids, they... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections