Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteja2 on 12/12/2014

pros: el tamaño es perfecto para mi muñeca,ya que la tengo muy pequeña. cons: no tiene tantas estrellas ni corazones como en la foto,tambien se nota a la vista que no es de plata otherthoughts: esta muy bien de precio,pero me ha decepcionado que el numero de colgantes no sea como el de la foto,si los ... Read more

Impression:es bonita;

0 0 0

• posted byscusa on 12/09/2013

Looking great, sparkling and shiny, light.. Girlfriend was really happy as it sounds like jingle bells when shaking. The lock is the pain - it is too short so unable to lock it at all - therefore can not be used right away Wondering if it is the problem of all pcs or just mine.. It is impossible to lock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwsanek on 10/02/2013

Light and beautiful, a hand barely perceptible. Beautifully shining in the light attracting the attention. Fits almost any dress and jacket. Simple and convenient, but reliable clasp allows you to wear a bracelet with one hand without a problem. Is made qualitatively, the view is like aluminum. Disadvantages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 09/26/2013

It is a very good looking bracelet, very light and shiny. It is cheap and interesting It is a little small. It fits my hand exactly (If you are a big hand, do see size if it will fit yours) It is quite fragile Hope that it does not change colour with time. I have already used it a few times, no issues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

You can imagine that begining from the cheap price that this bracelet has, this item have only pros... Looks wonderful and can be used everyday. You can put it on without any effort, it's so easy! It's the lighter bracelet you have ever used. It's cool and charm. None could say any con about this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquel4 on 04/10/2013

This bracelet is beautiful! Her color is elegant, easy to use it. No need ningém to put on your wrist. I found it very comfortable. I often have problems with bracelets for me tighten or become too wide. I like it! At the end of it came a little stripped the silver bath. And do not give their weeks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver plating Really, no cons. For this price, I would be embarrassed to find any con in it. Maybe the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrakiene on 02/20/2013

very nice bracelet nesuklijuoti connections can quickly take, clasp easily undone I think in terms of price and quality in the future look for something more expensive ... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnesko on 02/10/2013

It's cute and beautiful. The price is great (very, very cheap) and if you want to give to someone, it's an excelent present. It is of decent build quality and looks pretty good. It's little thick and will easily broke, but at this cost it's really irrelevant. There are more variety available, so check ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrbeaneel on 02/04/2013

It's a great product! The price is great and if you want to give to someone, it's an excelent present! My girlfriend love it! If there is cons, it's irrelevant because the cost-benefit was awesome! Of course with time, get a little dark but nothing that a polish don't solve. The price and quality are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections