Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscusa on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looking great, sparkling and shiny, light.. Girlfriend was really happy as it sounds like jingle bells when shaking.Cons:The lock is the pain - it is too short so unable to lock it at all - therefore can not be used right awayOtherThoughts:Wondering if it is the problem of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:You can imagine that begining from the cheap price that this bracelet has, this item have only pros... Looks wonderful and can be used everyday. You can put it on without any effort, it's so easy! It's the lighter bracelet you have ever used. It's cool and charm.Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquel4 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This bracelet is beautiful! Her color is elegant, easy to use it. No need ningém to put on your wrist. I found it very comfortable. I often have problems with bracelets for me tighten or become too wide. I like it!Cons:At the end of it came a little stripped the sil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great idea for gift, it's beautifull and cute. The price is amazing, much less than half price on local store for similar product. Well done package. Good for everyday usage, looks good with the silver platingCons:Really, no cons. For this price, I would be emb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrakiene on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very nice braceletCons:nesuklijuoti connections can quickly take, clasp easily undoneOtherThoughts:I think in terms of price and quality in the future look for something more expensive ...Bottomline:kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnesko on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cute and beautiful. The price is great (very, very cheap) and if you want to give to someone, it's an excelent present. It is of decent build quality and looks pretty good.Cons:It's little thick and will easily broke, but at this cost it's really irrelevant.OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbeaneel on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a great product! The price is great and if you want to give to someone, it's an excelent present! My girlfriend love it!Cons:If there is cons, it's irrelevant because the cost-benefit was awesome! Of course with time, get a little dark but nothing that a p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahulnow on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I purchased this as a gift, it got here a little later than I would have liked, but my friend adores the bracelet, so I guess I'll take the good over the bad. :) It looks amazing on my wife's hand. It is of decent build quality and looks pretty good. I goes on a variety... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuTatu on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:really bright and well made, good size and the color is very "clean" with any worn out parts, the chain is big enough and the presentation of the item is actually what you receive!Cons:no cons about this bracelet.OtherThoughts:the hearts and the stars are really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarianaFujita on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bonito, brilhante e muito delicado. Chama bastante a atenção de quem olha. Sucesso garantido. Não causa alergia. Provavelmente de algum metal mais nobre.Cons:Pingentes pequenos e o material não é totalmente de metal. Alguns pingentes s&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections