Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Shiny!

posted by octagonalman on 05/23/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

A simple piece of jewellery made of bright “silver”. My sister and I liked it and we're not little kids, maybe we just have weird jewellery taste, who knows. :) There’s a 925 stamp on the round loop (My round loop at the end is more rounded, not a flattened one like the ones pictured in the official photos). I doubt it’s real silver though?

Cons:

My wrist is approximately 15cm (5.9 inches) and the bracelet is a little loose. The length of my bracelet is about 20cm (7.9 inches). I’m guessing the bracelet sizes vary, or some of the little kids who have worn these bracelets have bigger wrists than me; probably varying bracelet sizes though. It fits my boyfriend’s wrist nicely though. :P He refuses to wear it in public though…

OtherThoughts:

If the bracelet is too big for you, you can easily take out around 4 plain round links with no stars on it (they’re around the linky bits of the bracelet). If the bracelet is too small, you could add some more links in if you have some spare from other jewellery. Just grab a handy pair of pliers or use your hands, the metal is pretty soft.

Bottomline:

A really pretty bracelet, I think it could be for girls up to around 20 years old? Depends on your taste I suppose. Maybe I’m just childish hehe. Oh and it’s in ugly packaging, so if It’s a gift, repackage it. Super cheap price too, that’s a bonus.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections