Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Davidrm on 12/06/2012

Pros: - Well made - Very sturdy - Looks much more expensive than it costs - Excellent for reading fine print - Compact enough to store easily in your desk Cons: - Comes in a cheap box (but who cares about the box) - No other cons that I can think of. OtherThoughts: Nice, compact item to have handy in your desk at work so you can read the fine p... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Witzz on 09/02/2012

Pros: simple elegant magnifier, looks expensive, real wood handle and quality made. Cons: no cons, probably a little bigger one would be better for older people, for reading OtherThoughts: Looks like it is very expensive, handle is nice and looks and seems durable. Perfect gift for older people to help them read, but also to look fancier while... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lkadener on 07/10/2012

Pros: Very resistant, comfortable, it works fine. Excellent performance for a very very very cheap price, Muy resistente, comoda para el uso, y funciona correctamente. Excelente rendimiento para un precio muy bajo. Cons: Maybe this item could be more attractive. And it doesn´t have, like other magnifiers, an area with a bigger magnifier. Podría... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lloureiro on 03/30/2010

Pros: Good quality, an increase in expectations and a very interesting price ... can even be used as an ornament for a desk Cons: Smaller than I expected. Although he enjoyed the quality, did not meet my needs. Buy a bigger one. The packaging that accompanies the product is also very simple. OtherThoughts: It can even be a gift, but must put it... Read more

1 0
  • posted by luke280495 on 03/30/2010

Pros: - It does what it was made for(magnyfies) -it has a beautiful, that can be unatacthed wooden handle - It is EXTREMELY FREAKING classy and Beautiful Cons: - it has an bad build quality, mine broke with some days, but if you take care of it, i can last long. -it is extremely small - it fits in my 3 year old niece's hand, perfectly. OtherTho... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ElectricNoodle on 10/18/2008

Pros: THis has very good magnification and suits my purpose welll, I use it to magnify the beam of my 200mw red from here, although it might not be safe ?? its good fun to use!!! Cons: after a while the casing of mine fell apart and the lens fell out but really this didnt bother me for the purpose i was using it for! OtherThoughts: good cheap l... Read more

1 0
  • posted by TOOCOOL on 09/05/2007

Pros: Very nice looking Magnifier brass and wood, much better quality than you would think for for the $$$ Cons: None OtherThoughts: Optic seems clear and undistorted Bottomline: Look nice on your desk buy a bunch for coworkers :) Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections