Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidrm on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Well made - Very sturdy - Looks much more expensive than it costs - Excellent for reading fine print - Compact enough to store easily in your desk Cons:- Comes in a cheap box (but who cares about the box) - No other cons that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Nice... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple elegant magnifier, looks expensive, real wood handle and quality made. Cons:no cons, probably a little bigger one would be better for older people, for reading OtherThoughts:Looks like it is very expensive, handle is nice and looks and seems durable. Pe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylkadener on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very resistant, comfortable, it works fine. Excellent performance for a very very very cheap price, Muy resistente, comoda para el uso, y funciona correctamente. Excelente rendimiento para un precio muy bajo. Cons:Maybe this item could be more attractive. And... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, an increase in expectations and a very interesting price ... can even be used as an ornament for a desk Cons:Smaller than I expected. Although he enjoyed the quality, did not meet my needs. Buy a bigger one. The packaging that accompanies the product is al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluke280495 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It does what it was made for(magnyfies) -it has a beautiful, that can be unatacthed wooden handle - It is EXTREMELY FREAKING classy and Beautiful Cons:- it has an bad build quality, mine broke with some days, but if you take care of it, i can last long. -it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElectricNoodle on 10/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:THis has very good magnification and suits my purpose welll, I use it to magnify the beam of my 200mw red from here, although it might not be safe ?? its good fun to use!!! Cons:after a while the casing of mine fell apart and the lens fell out but really this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTOOCOOL on 09/05/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice looking Magnifier brass and wood, much better quality than you would think for for the $$$ Cons:None OtherThoughts:Optic seems clear and undistorted Bottomline:Look nice on your desk buy a bunch for coworkers :) Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections