Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghadden on 06/16/2013

Shaking mechanism works and it makes a cheap gift for a fan of the movie. Seams in the plastic line up pretty well and the colouring is neat (not a rough paint job). The likeness to the character, Jack, is obvious despite the change in size and proportions. Pull tab is quite large and sits between the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatalErr on 11/30/2012

- Comes with keychain - Looks very qute - Mechanism works well - It have some cheap plastic feelings - The cord is a little bit tight to pull out You can grab some as souvenirs for your friends if you just want to buy something to earn Dealextream points. For me, it's a too big to be used on a keychain,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuidzz on 10/30/2012

This little key chain is quite cute! Ordered it as an extra to fill my order and is quite pleased! I am now using it as a key chain. It's build quality is quite strong for such a cheap toy The bottom part of the toy broke off but it didn't break the whole toy, it just means that it is not doing the whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeatm on 10/20/2012

Very original product. It was a gift for a friend, and she loved it!! It's a cool and cute collectible, if you like the picture and the Nightmare Before Christmas, go for it! quality is not excellent, but for the price it´s perfect. Maybe a little dirty... Very light and is all made of plastic, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreC on 07/27/2012

very beautiful and cheap keychain, just a nice gift to make someone remember that you remember them! Small with the size of half your closed hand, can be placed everywhere! Also has a mechanic tool that make a funny noisewhen you pull the rope. It also can be erect alone. If you let it with high contact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBomfunk on 05/20/2012

Normal toy. I hung it in the car on the mirror as a souvenir. True to teeter mounds in different directions. Good quality plastic.... Build quality is average. Do not like something about him that is plastered with black or flowed. Limbs are moving too fast.... I think that the price may be lower for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/03/2012

- A very original gift. - As much fun keychain. - The rope and the mechanism works very well. - It's like the original, at least the face. - The size is perfect and loves children. - It is not too fragile. - The paint is not very good, looks set to lose color. - The doll is overweight, the original is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciccuceccu on 11/15/2011

Really really cute Jack Skeleton with shacking arms and legs! Original idea for a gift to a fan of the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. really cheap price! the doll looks like the original one! the noise made by the shacking can be annoying if used for a long time. the lever to pull I think it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeliever11 on 09/11/2011

-Fans of nightmare before christmas will like it! -Cute toy for kids -Reasonable price -The plastic container that hold the toy was smashed, so it isnt very nice to gift to someone -Because the toy is white in color it can be easily dirty, mine had visible dirt marks which cant be removed -Noisy after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemerafael on 07/15/2011

It's a cool and cute collectible, if you like the picture and the Nightmare Before Christmas, go for it! The 'Jack' skull looks like it came straight from Disneyland... If you pull it strongly, the plastic might disassemble, but it doesn't break. Also my keychain came with a plastic edge where it shouldn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections