Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byidealizeddesign on 11/28/2012

these gloves are a good fit, they are tough and well made, ideal for my use (kayak fishing). I can handle fish safely and I am able to grip my paddle without slipping even when wet. the material is fast drying and flexible, the valcro tab makes the gloves are easy to put on and take off. none I would recommend this product to other fishermen and will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTenkai333 on 11/01/2012

By buying this product I had no intention of fishing, but do the gym with him, who happened to become a great protection. Later used in the fishery, and it worked very well in the days that followed, I use it both for today and for fishing academy Through my use for this type of product he ended up wearing very fast and all the rubber pads fell, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonga on 09/30/2012

1. Very nicely nestles. 2. Not so cold with them. 3. The rod holds really firmly 4. Adjustable sizes 5. Good price, because here in Lithuania they would cost 5 times more. 1. Palm side scrape if driving a lot with a bicycle (well, it is my bad, these gloves supposed to be for fishing) 2. Could be more sturdy resilient. 1. I wouldn't do no hard work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/17/2011

Attractive color. Picture doesn't do it justice. Good fit and construction. It's reasonably cheap, and it OK for it's purpose which can actually protect our palms. I use it for fishing as well as scuba diving. The build quality is not very good but it cheap enough to serve its purpose. So far it is still in good condition after 3 usage. Pay more if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalhiri on 04/22/2009

Nice fit for those with slim or smaller hands I use it for biking, working, archery, etc... Doesn't always grip that well when throughly wet (soaked) Can get sweaty and itchy if worn to long Sometimes can be a little on the small side, even for those with small or slim hands For the price it's fair enough, defintely for those with slim or smaller hands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysunburstX on 04/18/2009

These are very good gloves for a great price. - Very good build - A good grip - You are still able to use your hands freely. - Are good for most tasks that involve grip There are not much downsides to this. - It may be small for some, but it fits my hand. - Thin material, although seems to be O.K. This can be used for many tasks such as: - Driving -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byag1986 on 04/08/2009

good for fishing (for woman) great color good quality and buy it if u love to go fishing it help(if u r a woman) not for man hand just for woman..... very very very small small hand can use it.... not for men.... :( like i say if love to go fishing and u r a woman or have very small hand buy it..... good deal buy it if u need it and if u have small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheturbolemming on 02/14/2009

It's got a very nice non-slip surface and looks kinda cool. The glove fit me very well, but it might be a difficult fit for those with bigger hands (though the velcro strap certainly would make it fit most people). Well, I got this because I thought it would be totally awesome but I still have yet to find a use for it. And don't get me wrong, it's really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkF0x on 11/28/2008

Cheap,Good Grip,Nice color(match my pfd),fits me Build quality a little cheap Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if u need gloves for grip Buy it if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 03/29/2008

These are very comfortable no-slip gloves. I use them for mountain biking at night. They do a good job of keeping my hands warm yet are still breathable so the sweat doesn't build up. It also helps to increase grip on the handlebars thanks to the rubber dots on the palm side. I like fingerless gloves because you don't lose the sense of fingertip touch,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections