Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDesssiii on 09/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- At last you can have some order in your cables. - Good quality. - Good price. - You can readjust the cables length at any time. - Also washable. - Translucent color perfectly matches variety of furnishing. - Light and compact, you can carry it everywhere with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiPodAddicted on 02/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When i read all the reviews about this product i imagined to get a GREAT product it is a good product, the material they used is very good because its flexible even if you have no cables around it you can play with it because it feels funny Cons:for me this wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These white fish will save you from untangling the wires of your headphones when you put them in your pocket or bag. Spend just a few seconds to wind the headphone wire your player on the skeleton fish and you'll be glad when you get them back. Cons:cons I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenylee on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:my headphone chord is not all over the place & now my headphone chord won't break as easily...no more torn wires for me, so i won't have to buy a new headphone evry two months because the chord is ripped or just too tangled to deal with Cons:i could've sworn i o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimba119 on 07/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its made with goog quality materials. The earphones will not get tangled any more. Cons:Are they really usefull? i dont really think so, cause how much time could you take un ravel the earphones, im pretty sure that takes more time to put on the fish and then ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnybum on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little gadget that everyone should have. Do you have an iPod or similar and struggle to keep the headphones untangled? Just wrap the cord around this little fish and drop it in your pocket. No more tangled cords! Cons:There are really no cons t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 10/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a low priced fish shaped cable wrap. Mine was white (I was hoping for another color), which is ok. seems to be made from a good silicone based material. Cons:the ends of the fish do not always hold the cables perfectly, (Ive had better). Its white so it pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 07/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This small plastic fish is a good choice if you are tired of shoving your headphones in your pockets to find them all tangled afterwards. The size is about right for rolling average headphones. It is very light, but the rubbery material feels very sturdy - whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDesdemmonna on 02/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bigger than I expected, very sturdy, really cute. I haven't gone out and used it in my daily life but I think I will be useful with excessive cord problems I was having. Cons:Weird smell as noted by others, I washed mine as soon as I got it but it still lingered. It has g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmik3 on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The translucent fishbone looks very nice. The color is great and the build quality is good as well. I use this to hold together my headphone cable on trips... and it works really well. I don't need to untangle wires now every time I take out my headphones to u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections