Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevyener on 10/30/2015

Decent gloves for simple tasks that need an extra grip. They improve your grip and are comfortable enough to wear for a while.

Impression:decent gloves;

0 0 0

• posted bypy2dht on 02/02/2015

gloves for fishing with a good finish very good material

Impression:Great item to buy;

0 0 0

• posted byPinkFloyd311 on 07/08/2014

Using the old adage: "You get what you pay for" This is not a bad glove at all. I love the grips on it and the fact that you have bare fingers and protected fingers for various situations. Unfortunately, the size is pretty hard to gauge. I bought the wrong size and are pretty tight. the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilky81 on 06/25/2014

Here are the pros: -Cheap! They do not cost much, I bought two pairs for my fishing box. -It has rubber dimples on the gripping surfaces that makes it easier to hold the fish while gutting it or removing a lure from the mouth of the fish. -Your fingers are fere Here are the cons: -I'm not sure if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelen010 on 11/23/2011

It's perfect! Cheap, good material, nice building, a non-slip efficient and ou can use ur fingers to do delicate works. I use it already for montain bike, and its nice have my bike on hands. No one untill now. Won't fit in large hands. I'm a man with normal hands for 1,75 meters high, and almost... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandyA on 09/10/2011

I use these for weight training, so I don't lose my grip. I had another pair of fingerless gloves with leather padding and I actually prefer these. The material is thinner than my old pair, so I have a better feel for what I'm holding. It makes me feel more confident that I won't lose my grip. My... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanar6 on 07/21/2010

It consists of 2 types of materials, on the one hand a strong synthetic fabric, with other material, like rubber, and with an uneven surface. Pretty convenient, do not stifle the movement, can be used even in the summer, the hands do not sweat much. Looks pretty good, in part gracefully. adhesion... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydalamscius on 06/17/2010

Surprisingly good quality material, haven't ripped or torn on me and I've used them quite a bit. They fit my hands nice and snug. Great for grabbing fish, especially something like Walleye that have very sharp scales or Pike that are very slippery None really, they do what they are supposed to I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

It's easy to use (it are gloves, doh). You got a very nice grip with it, cause of the rubber bubbles n the handpalm. There is no way a fshhook can get threw it. You can also use them for fitness, to get better grip on the dumpbells. I only use them with drumpbells, i don't fish often. So the free... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCaesar on 01/12/2010

Very helpful when holding something in wet conditions and mild .. easily stored in a waist bag or toolbox. materials used are still looking thin but comfortable, but seems to be easily damaged if exposed to friction with other objects. would be better if all the material more thick and heavy and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere