Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinkFloyd311 on 07/08/2014

Using the old adage: "You get what you pay for" This is not a bad glove at all. I love the grips on it and the fact that you have bare fingers and protected fingers for various situations. Unfortunately, the size is pretty hard to gauge. I bought the wrong size and are pretty tight. Despite the wrong size(My fault), they loosen up pretty good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilky81 on 06/25/2014

Here are the pros: -Cheap! They do not cost much, I bought two pairs for my fishing box. -It has rubber dimples on the gripping surfaces that makes it easier to hold the fish while gutting it or removing a lure from the mouth of the fish. -Your fingers are fere Here are the cons: -I'm not sure yet if the fingers that are removed have any real use? I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyA on 09/10/2011

I use these for weight training, so I don't lose my grip. I had another pair of fingerless gloves with leather padding and I actually prefer these. The material is thinner than my old pair, so I have a better feel for what I'm holding. It makes me feel more confident that I won't lose my grip. My hands are probably a bit bigger than average and these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanar6 on 07/21/2010

It consists of 2 types of materials, on the one hand a strong synthetic fabric, with other material, like rubber, and with an uneven surface. Pretty convenient, do not stifle the movement, can be used even in the summer, the hands do not sweat much. Looks pretty good, in part gracefully. Excellent adhesion to a bicycle wheel, can not cope much for steering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalamscius on 06/17/2010

Surprisingly good quality material, haven't ripped or torn on me and I've used them quite a bit. They fit my hands nice and snug. Great for grabbing fish, especially something like Walleye that have very sharp scales or Pike that are very slippery None really, they do what they are supposed to do. If there's one thing I guess it would be insulation.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

It's easy to use (it are gloves, doh). You got a very nice grip with it, cause of the rubber bubbles n the handpalm. There is no way a fshhook can get threw it. You can also use them for fitness, to get better grip on the dumpbells. I only use them with drumpbells, i don't fish often. So the three free fingers i don't need. My arrived in the black, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCaesar on 01/12/2010

Very helpful when holding something in wet conditions and mild .. easily stored in a waist bag or toolbox. materials used are still looking thin but comfortable, but seems to be easily damaged if exposed to friction with other objects. would be better if all the material more thick and heavy and has a small hook in addition to gloves is not easily lost,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonnyRibas on 02/13/2009

It's perfect! Cheap, good material, nice building, a non-slip efficient and ou can use ur fingers to do delicate works. I use it already for montain bike, and its nice have my bike on hands. No one untill now. Won't fit in large hands. I'm a man with normal hands for 1,75 meters high, and almost don't fit in my hands. Probably better for womens or man ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoons on 02/09/2009

Professional Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves are great for things you need to have grip on. I used it under my hockey gloves because they were broken and needed something to cover the holes. Great buy if you want grip or extra protection underneath a glove(hockey) or something similar. The Professional Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves is good for fishing as well because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamwalkerfa on 10/01/2008

I use them for driving. I don't fish, so I can't say anything about fishing part. Quality seems fine and fits my hands perfectly. No problem if you sweat in them, they are very comfortable. People with big hands might have problem, it is small-medium size. Doesn't look too durable, hopefully they will last for a while. I have to try them on my bike,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections