Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Incredibly cheap! Give em to your friends! Good mold quality - firm but flexible. Keeps cords organized - declutters my desk drawers Nice colours - looks goodCons:Not suitable for anything thicker than audio cable. Some earbud cords are too long to stay wrapped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- You need what ? a fish bone to prevent your headphones for not tangling again ? Well yes of course just that the fish bone may be smart enough, and yes this is a smart wrap fish bone. - Totally useful contraption, not only for headphone but also for chargers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedh67 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Perfect for organising headphone wires. * Comes in enough colours so the wholer family can pick their favorite colour. * smaller than expected * Fun designCons:* Maybe on the brink of being to small if the headphone has a thick wire.OtherThoughts:* Not for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- great build quality. good rubber, very flexible but still firm - great moulding quality, good design - very easy to use. - great colours. - cool shape. - good gift idea for someone with messy cables!Cons:- no cons for this productOtherThoughts:- great little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasp34 on 04/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good! Soft material, silicone or something similar. You'll never risk others object in your pocket or backpack, putted togheter with your 'fish'. Easy to hold in hand or get inside a pocket or small bag, backpacks. Fits for my earphones cable, 1.2 meters long. Cons:Bigge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 01/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:My girlfriend had been looking for these for some time, so I ordered them late last year. Got them in this week and they are a bargain! She absolutely loves them and I have to say they are pretty cute! They are of a nice and big size, soft but good quality silicone and a n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzprozzz on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:flexible silicon unbreakable unless u cut it good management for storing headphones just wrap them around it in any way you want and you got it colors are bright Cons:IT GETS VERY DUSTY AND IS HARD TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR POCKET after a while it gets very dirty and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevillducky on 01/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Variety of colors Mobile Whimsical fish-bone is stylish and trendy. Great for keeping headphones/small wires contained and easy to handle. No knotted mess to unwind and straighten. Can take a beating, very flexible; they don't crack or break easily. Cons:The grips at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsytosco on 12/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They are quite stylish. Regarding the size, I thought they were going to be smaller, but after using them, I realised that the size is perfect for my headphones. The material seems to be very good. I think the rubber will last very long. It really doesn't seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguy753 on 11/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Convenient to reduce earphone cable length or to store earphones as it will prevent tangles Good looking - Cute and also not bulky even when cable is wrapped around - convenient for pocket use Good for friends - as they come in a pack of 5, you could keep some as spares... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections