Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Incredibly cheap! Give em to your friends! Good mold quality - firm but flexible. Keeps cords organized - declutters my desk drawers Nice colours - looks good Not suitable for anything thicker than audio cable. Some earbud cords are too long to stay wrapped up well. Cords that are wrapped a long time tend to get curly. Can't go wrong for the price, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaim54x on 11/20/2013

-attractive colours -5 pack -keeps cables in check -well made -they walk off It is a good thing that these come in a 5-pack, they are popular and people will be asking you where you get them from, it is always satisfying that you can offer them, the colours are always a hit with the family. I don't have any left, they have all been given away, thankfully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

- You need what ? a fish bone to prevent your headphones for not tangling again ? Well yes of course just that the fish bone may be smart enough, and yes this is a smart wrap fish bone. - Totally useful contraption, not only for headphone but also for chargers and other pesky cabled devices. - None that i could have found - They get dusty, but can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedh67 on 09/20/2012

* Perfect for organising headphone wires. * Comes in enough colours so the wholer family can pick their favorite colour. * smaller than expected * Fun design * Maybe on the brink of being to small if the headphone has a thick wire. * Not for this little fish. * Could probolbly be used for other small wires for other devices. Not that I come up with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- great build quality. good rubber, very flexible but still firm - great moulding quality, good design - very easy to use. - great colours. - cool shape. - good gift idea for someone with messy cables! - no cons for this product - great little product. good for headphones - good for phone charging cables that are too long, or computer cables. - can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasp34 on 04/11/2012

Good! Soft material, silicone or something similar. You'll never risk others object in your pocket or backpack, putted togheter with your 'fish'. Easy to hold in hand or get inside a pocket or small bag, backpacks. Fits for my earphones cable, 1.2 meters long. Bigger than expected, but it's not a real problem. A bit expensive for a silicone (or something)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 01/14/2012

My girlfriend had been looking for these for some time, so I ordered them late last year. Got them in this week and they are a bargain! She absolutely loves them and I have to say they are pretty cute! They are of a nice and big size, soft but good quality silicone and a nice assorted colour! Non so far. So far they look perfect. I have no clue how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzprozzz on 01/06/2012

flexible silicon unbreakable unless u cut it good management for storing headphones just wrap them around it in any way you want and you got it colors are bright IT GETS VERY DUSTY AND IS HARD TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR POCKET after a while it gets very dirty and the bright colors turn dull and grey the colors don't EXACTLY match up with the colors in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevillducky on 01/04/2012

Variety of colors Mobile Whimsical fish-bone is stylish and trendy. Great for keeping headphones/small wires contained and easy to handle. No knotted mess to unwind and straighten. Can take a beating, very flexible; they don't crack or break easily. The grips at the ends are slightly big for some headphones, thus the ends of the cords will sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsytosco on 12/11/2011

They are quite stylish. Regarding the size, I thought they were going to be smaller, but after using them, I realised that the size is perfect for my headphones. The material seems to be very good. I think the rubber will last very long. It really doesn't seem to wear easily, even when inside my backpack The endings where you're supposed to hook the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections