DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP AVRCP Stereo Music Receiver and Handsfree (Black)
  • 5 star 96 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 86 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 12 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArrowSoulBlade on 08/03/2013

It's small, quick to set-up, and at a great price. you can turn almost any chord audio device wireless. keeps you hands free. not bad for gaming. completely bluetooth. you can only use the microphone build in not on the headphones. clip breaks easily. can't charge any be used at the same time. great for moving a round listening to music and calls without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoltioman on 06/14/2013

is very easy to use has very good quality the battery lasts more than three hours working standby mode the battery lasts more than 8 hours is small and easy to carry is beautiful and elegant works very well and has very good audio quality The microphone has very good quality solo tiene 10 metros de alcance si hay paredes y obstaculos pierde el alcance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 04/05/2013

Cowabonza! For a rather cheap price, I can use this to get Bluetooth music in the car stereo and handsfree while in my car. + Standard 3.5 mm output is easily connected to aux in of pretty much any car/stereo you want. + 3.5mm/USB charger will charge pretty quick in a standard smartphone charger or in your computer. - You can not charge it while it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsanchesl on 03/18/2013

The sound has good quality, stereo. Allows music spiking from the device as well you have volume control. For me, works as an amplifier since I can get louder sound from device than from direct from the cell phone. The battery last only a couple of hours. The material should be stronger, but it´s good for the operation it offers. As the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHankzOr on 12/25/2012

This does exactly what is suppose to do. I use it at the gym every day and its very nice to be able to hook up ur phone with this and put the phone next to you while playing music. It doesnt have any trouble with the other peoples bluetooth devices. Overall a gr8 buy. The spring that allows you to put it on your clothes etc is a bit squishy, mine flew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFatalErr on 11/30/2012

- Pretty cheap - It works as expected - Long battery live time - Very lightweight - Sound quality is satisfactory - Comes with 2 different earpieces - It broke up after about a month of using (doesn't charge anymore) - Microphone could be more sensitive - Pretty cheap look and feel - No manual was included Included headphones doesn't look (sound) very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTormentor2011 on 11/19/2012

Very good device for this money. Very lightweight device - can be attached to the collar of the shirt or bag belt or car belt. Good quality of playing MP3 files! Nice working time in Handsfree and player modes, for me it's more than 4 hours instant playing Microphone volume not enough - people on other side can't hear you well when you are using it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiboware on 11/15/2012

Very Low-cost Long Battery Life than i expected Mono and Stereo modes for music and talking. Compact design Two optional headphones (stereo and mono) Easy charging with a usb to headphone cable. An unnecessary power adapter if you don't have any usb port available on your devices. :) Cheap materials Sensitive clip Annoying led that blinks even if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakuterrer on 10/17/2012

- Quality looks good with sleek features. - Sound quality is surprisingly good, crisp and clear. - Battery life is also very good. Been using it for almost 2 hrs of listening to music and radio. - Easy to pair with Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Acer Travelmate TimelineX 8172T laptop. - Came with 2 different types of earpiece, 1 for listening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybogdancr on 10/12/2012

Audio quality with amplified speakers is very good. Audio quality with good headphones is very good. Its cheaper than brand headsets. Build quality does not seem so good. There is no manual with it(actually there is but for a different device). The blinking light is annoying. There are too many functions for the same central button, gets a bit confusing:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections