DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini DVB-T USB 2.0 Digital TV Tuner Dongle (Europe)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelazarr on 06/09/2013

1. It works in Linux almost with no effort, since kernel 3.3. (Tested on Ubuntu 13.04 and XBMCbuntu/12.10). Just requires manual FW download. See details at: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ITE_IT9135 2. Includes adapter from the embedded MCX connector to standard IEC antenna connector - so easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJantjebravo on 05/13/2010

Handy to watch tv on your notebook or pc, I use for the room I rent. Does receive and decode the signaals good, don't have many problems watching tv. Included software is great and easy to use, it does have a record function. The antenne has a magneet. Maybe you can use it in your car, if you put the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysysteam on 06/06/2008

Great USB gadget this item turn my laptop into a portable television, -Great price, in our market this usb item it has double price so again worth it. - very easy to install, and usefull program -working very well at windows XP - you need to install directX aswell doesn't support analog signal the antenna ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMartinierius on 06/06/2008

Connect, install driver + application there: is nothing more to it, really. Application is working stable. Reception with default antenna is fair. For DVB-T it is possible you need a better antenna depending on where you live. - No standard plug for antenna, I removed te plug to be able to connect with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byi1fang on 05/19/2008

Value for $$$. Sure a good buy if you do not demand high-end features. - Its cooler than the rest in market - The antenna is with a magnetic foot! intermittently pause up my AMD system(0.5~1 sec), even utilization is only 3-5%. Tricky antenna placement. Too bad it only support MPEG2 DVB signal. Some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStokie on 05/15/2008

Small unit, slip easily into computer case, use when needed. Simple enough to install and run. Works best in area's with good signal strength, in France can pick-up most TNT networks. The connection via USB is a little fragile and with the cable hanging on one end can become disconnected easily. Other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyew28 on 03/02/2008

It's really small. Turns my EEE PC into a portable TV :-) The provided software works with WinXP 32bit. Vista Media Center recognizes it too and works fine with it. Provided antenna is not strong enough for most channels. I assumed I would've had to use standard wall antenna anyway but the non-standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGus333 on 01/02/2008

Tunes well in good signal areas with the built-in antenna, changes channels very quickly for a DVB item. Good long antenna cable and extension USB lead. Works in Australia. Included viewing software crashed when trying to watch TV on XP x64 (other software which worked fine using the bundled BDA driver.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections