DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini DVB-T USB 2.0 Digital TV Tuner Dongle (Europe)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJantjebravo on 05/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy to watch tv on your notebook or pc, I use for the room I rent. Does receive and decode the signaals good, don't have many problems watching tv. Included software is great and easy to use, it does have a record function. The antenne has a magneet. Maybe you can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysysteam on 06/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great USB gadget this item turn my laptop into a portable television, -Great price, in our market this usb item it has double price so again worth it. - very easy to install, and usefull program -working very well at windows XP - Cons:you need to install directX aswell do... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMartinierius on 06/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Connect, install driver + application there: is nothing more to it, really. Application is working stable. Reception with default antenna is fair. For DVB-T it is possible you need a better antenna depending on where you live. Cons:- No standard plug for anten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byi1fang on 05/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Value for $$$. Sure a good buy if you do not demand high-end features. - Its cooler than the rest in market - The antenna is with a magnetic foot! Cons:intermittently pause up my AMD system(0.5~1 sec), even utilization is only 3-5%. Tricky antenna placement. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStokie on 05/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small unit, slip easily into computer case, use when needed. Simple enough to install and run. Works best in area's with good signal strength, in France can pick-up most TNT networks. Cons:The connection via USB is a little fragile and with the cable hanging on one end... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyew28 on 03/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really small. Turns my EEE PC into a portable TV :-) The provided software works with WinXP 32bit. Vista Media Center recognizes it too and works fine with it. Cons:Provided antenna is not strong enough for most channels. I assumed I would've had to use standard wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGus333 on 01/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Tunes well in good signal areas with the built-in antenna, changes channels very quickly for a DVB item. Good long antenna cable and extension USB lead. Works in Australia. Cons:Included viewing software crashed when trying to watch TV on XP x64 (other software... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections