DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for NDS Lite (OEM)
  • 5 star 10 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigrockshow on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Have it for almost 2months now and it has never shown to fail me when i need it to work. small compact design allows users to keep it in the sleeves and bring it around wherever necessary. Build quality is good for my set. packaging was well done to protect the shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneverwasin on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I ordered this for my daugheter DS. When travelling long distant, the internal battery doesnt last forever and this charging cable somes handy! I bought another cable for $9.90 locally. It works but the cable is simply too messy to keep in the car drawer. With... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleepingEye on 06/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Small and lightweight. - Having a spare battery with a USB port means your DS can survive a 20 hour continuous use, like on an overseas flight. (depends on external battery). I has one. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I've ordered two of these, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBennyboy371 on 12/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Well, it sure does what you want it to do - charge your DS Lite. To this end, it works very well. It has the wire, a USB port, and a DS Lite port. Cons:Ahh, here we go. Well, I received mine, and seemed rather happy with it at first. It began to be very apparent that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglittalogik on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Dirt-cheap retractable NDSL charger with removable cable retractor! I've been looking for standalone cable retractors for months to attach to my headphones but can't find them anywhere. I bought this purely for my NDSL but it appears to be removable, so I'll be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxxy on 11/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Charges your Nintendo DS Lite from a USB hub! It is retractable. You can make it any length you like. You can keep your DS close to your computer or laptop and charge it, without taking up another electric outlet. Cons:Cable is pretty thin, keep care of it. The m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflapstaart on 10/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a neat little USB charging-cable for the Nintendo DS. It has a good lock mechanism if you extract it fully. If you treat it properly it won't lock up at all, just hold both ends when rolling it back up. The cable is thin but i think of it as a feature rat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUlnhyrr on 10/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really a great little cable to store in your NDS bag or puch. Let's you charge your NDS using standard USB ports. Very small and flat makes storing it very easy. Once I found out that I had to pull on both wires at the same time, using it was a breeze. Cons:Maybe it's ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmik3 on 09/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I always have my laptop with me, and when I go on trips with my ds lite I tend to forget the charger. Now I just keep this little cable in my laptop bag, and whenever I'm away from home I always have a way to charge my ds! It's very compact, convenient, and easy to use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelicraz on 06/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Definitely a very compact cable. It actually got "lost" in the envelope that it was shipped in. For one moment I though DX has missed out the cable in my order.. until I took the padded envelope and check it again. Found it deep in the envelope.. that l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections