DX » Community » Reviews » Police 3.6V Waterproof Xenon Flashlight (3 x D-Cell)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylasernix on 10/30/2011

this is the best torch i have ever seen for the price this is the forth of these ive bought i am still waiting for the fith to be posted i have modified them into 2 1watt blue laser pointers a sscp7 torch and a 50mw green laser pointer ... 2d torch better suited for 50mw laser dx needs to keep stock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysscp7nick on 01/08/2011

this is one great torch for the price perfect for modding.. with 5 watt torch regulator i made mine into a 1 watt blue 445nm laser weapon it also has 1cm thick ally heatsink shipping could be faster.. only took 2 weeks but i want now until its instant delivery it could always be faster this is the second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysscp7nick on 12/08/2010

high quality for the price, i dont think much of the xenon bulb i dont like yellow light, mine came with alluminium core not cheap resin very happy with that (for modifying) could only be better if heatsink was flat xenon bulb is unefficient and doesnt offer much light could only be better if heatsink ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc654321c on 12/20/2007

Cheap metal flashlight. Excellent price to either mod or use as is. Cheaper than a name brand 3D flashlight. Broke the first time I took it apart. Batteries shake in the tube. My resin core had difficulty sticking to the walls for a neg connection but I finally got it. Easy to mod, I plan on getting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections