Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhow2skate on 10/25/2012

This speaker is extremely easy to use and it works pretty well if you don't need it to be loud. The price is a big pro, if you compare to other mobile speakers. The sound quality is pretty awful, and the maximum volume level is low, but still loud enough for small spaces. I use these with my iPod while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycstuff on 08/08/2012

The quality of the product is good. It was well packaged and arrived perfectly functional. The price is excellent compared to what I can get here. I brought it to use with my iPad, but it proved to be useless. After I plugged it, the sound stops to be send to the built in speakers and goes only to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimmyjam on 01/21/2012

Good value No need for batteries Good quality sound A must if you have iPod 1st gen Much cheaper than stuff in the UK None that i can think of, maybe could do with being a bit thiner. DX takes forever to post items so dont expect to be listening to it any time soon. For the money this is the only speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvishnugs on 12/17/2010

Doesn't require battery Decent sound output quality Inexpensive Good build quality Non-intuitive volume buttons Requires volume adjustments for every application. Could have been little more sleem Could have came in Black color I am using the speaker with my iPod Touch 4G. The version of iOS i am using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatomicrabbit on 10/03/2010

- Small - decent design - decent audio - perfect for watching tv shows, sitcoms, ok for movies and wouldn't really recommend it for low-bass music listening - Audio quality and bass is much better than sku.34579 (lego brick speaker) - PERFECT for 1st gen iPod Touches that don't have the built-in speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywgnwhite on 11/24/2009

I like this item very much. I use it with my Ipod touch first generation which doesn't comes with built-in speakers. Hence, this comes out to be very handy. Especially when you want to just play games. Just plug-in and it's done. The volume slider gone when you plug this in. But then, you can control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynokia6100 on 08/03/2009

It is a very good price which worked OK on older iPhone firmware and iPods. The sound is pretty loud, but don't expect loud basses. The price is OK for the value it gives. Does not work with iPhone OS 3.0. It will give an popup saying it is not compatible. But the sound still works, the popup is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 05/19/2009

- Good price - Decent packaging (blister) - Easy to use - Only white. Should have option for black - Not too loud, distorts on higher volumes, but for the use I intended to (listen to music at work) it is more than enough. If you plan to turn your Ipod into a boom box this is not for you. :-) DX could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylesliekwan on 03/25/2009

It's sufficiently loud. I'm very satisfied with the volume. Great sound quality. It's exactly what I'd expect it to sound like, so I wasn't disappointed at all. It's the exact width of the iPod Touch. It fits very snuggly into the port. If I was forced to name some cons: - a little bit on the thick side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarmonkey on 12/18/2008

nice and small. fits snuggly into docking port. reasonable sound quality. good price. a tad tinny on full volume but what do you expect for less than £4. if you get the balance right between the unit and the ipod itself the sound is more than exceptable. a selection of colours would be nice. looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections