Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhatiro on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product, good Service of DX. For the price I believe this is one of the best products. Very usefull, not only for door bell, but some times I modify it and use it at other products using Remote controle, Cons:no. Nothing to mention. Product is good OtherThoughts:ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanexiole on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-great construction -quite tough as i leave it outside exposed to extreme rain and shine here in Australia (including some hailstorms) -range is ok Cons:-after using it for 3 months, for some weird reason it rings by itself randomly. Having a baby in the house, this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclone on 11/24/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works well with range for me. Cons:Batteries in reciever don't last as long as you'd think. Once the music gets all warbly and distorted.slow, it's time to change batteries. OtherThoughts:This thing has rang itself 3 times in the 8 or so months I've had it. The t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilliwhat on 08/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is wireless, and works on batteries, so you don't need to site it near power, or drill holes- at least, not for the sender. The receiver you will need to glue or screw to the wall. Cons: -It isn't waterproof. It's hardly even water-resistant. I don't the electronic... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections