Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhatiro on 02/20/2013

good product, good Service of DX. For the price I believe this is one of the best products. Very usefull, not only for door bell, but some times I modify it and use it at other products using Remote controle, no. Nothing to mention. Product is good very good, and Deal Extreme sent us in a short time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanexiole on 01/08/2012

-great construction -quite tough as i leave it outside exposed to extreme rain and shine here in Australia (including some hailstorms) -range is ok -after using it for 3 months, for some weird reason it rings by itself randomly. Having a baby in the house, this is not wanted. I figure that it's interference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclone on 11/24/2007

Cheap, works well with range for me. Batteries in reciever don't last as long as you'd think. Once the music gets all warbly and distorted.slow, it's time to change batteries. This thing has rang itself 3 times in the 8 or so months I've had it. The third time was late at night, and I don't want to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilliwhat on 08/19/2007

- It is wireless, and works on batteries, so you don't need to site it near power, or drill holes- at least, not for the sender. The receiver you will need to glue or screw to the wall. -It isn't waterproof. It's hardly even water-resistant. I don't the electronics on the sender would care that much,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections