DX » Community » Reviews » Police 4.8V Waterproof Xenon Flashlight (4 x D-Cell)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEtnad on 05/23/2010

Well, it is really what you expect. A huge flashlight. Works like it' supposed to be. Light is good. I'd like to have another button for turning it off and on. Nothing wrong with this one (you have to push it to turn it on and off), but I prefer the slider buttons. I never owned such a huge maglite, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 02/18/2010

Good enough not to spend the extra on a M@g. Strong and reasonably well built. Bulb and reflector are a little poor, but that's comparing them to my LED torches. Comparing them to my M@gs and the difference is not much. Some may not like the forward clicky. Made a fantastic and simple host for one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 11/03/2009

Solid. Due to its construction it was easier to modify to LED than the D-cell Mag lights I have. Lens, head and tail all have o-rings so should be waterproof Reflector is not smooth, it has a ripple, but did not affect the beam to much (if using a incandescent bulb, as supplied, you won't notice it).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypk511 on 11/20/2007

Powerful bulb. Sturdy and solid construction. GREAT PRICE! The adjustment for the focusing of the beam is very stiff and hard to adjust. "Police" logo on the flashlight is kinda lame and could get you into trouble! For the price, this is an amazing product. Feels and looks like MagLite version ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections