It`s very cheap and does the job perfectly. The quality is BETTER then the ones i had of about 5 euros. They come by the pair which i find perfect because i lose them all the time. The ones of 5 euros are exactly the same only expensiver. WORKS WITH MICRO SD CARDS;). Quality is still not perfect. It ... Read more
It's cheap. That's it. - Not original San Disc (surprise!) - Bad build quality. No, very bad build quality! - Too wide, had to fix it to fit - Fake lock - Considering all the above could be cheaper - Actually, I only needed one, why not sell just one cheaper? But after spending 5 minutes fixing it, I ... Read more
It's use is just straight-forward: just insert the TF/MicroSD card in the adapter and insert it in the desired device. It's build quality is awfully horrible! I needed to cut a little bit of the side to get it to work on my camera. But then it got stuck! Unfortunately there'is a high chance of it got ... Read more
- They both worked!
- They look legit though they are clearly fake looking closely - Have a functioning lock
- The plastic seams more robust than real sandisk adapters. - Getting the micro card is much harder to get out than in my original adapter
- The SD Adapter appears to be a little too large. Because ... Read more
1. The price. 2. Fits the microSD card pretty well - no problems at all. 1. Looks very cheap an loose. 2. The sticker is placed crookedly. 3. One of the adapters came without the write-protect lock part. 4. Doesn't work in conjunction with the GPS sku.20641 and microSDHC 8 GB memory card sku.13305 (see ... Read more
Comes in a 2-pack. Cheap and works well. Very useful for reading micro SDs on my computer which has a built-in SD card reader. Lock works for me on both that I receive, not that I needed to use it anyway. A little thicker than standard SD cards. Needs some effort to push it in and then it might not spring ... Read more
- 2 pack; 1 pack would probably only be a few cents cheaper and allows for a higher chance of you getting 1 to work
- I did NOT have any problems with the width of the cards like other reviewers; package received 11/24
- The lock switches on the cards seem very tight!
- Pretty good shipment ... Read more
- Very Very Cheap. - Works Fine. - Two Adapters. - Adapters are thicker than original. - Not genuine SanDisk. - It's very fragile. - No specific package. - It does the job. After fixing, works well. - There is no specific package to it. Its just a small and cheap burble plastic bag. As its very small,... Read more
- works (after some modification, see below) - poorly manufactured, incorrect width for an SD card. Sides need to be sanded down to fit most devices correctly.
- write-protect switch is loose, it does not click into place like on most SD cards.
- labels not stuck on straight.
- obviously not ... Read more
1) very cheap, you get two for one price
2) works as it should 1) adapters are somehow thicker than original
2) write protection switch is too loose, often turning wirte protection itself
3) after few intense months of use, contacts on adapter gets dirty or damaged by corrosion and card becomes unreadable.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.