DX » Community » Reviews » Audio Visual Electroprobe (Voltage Detector Pen)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymocealc on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This audio visual electroprobe is very simple to use. It has an on/off button. Just push the button and put the tip of the pen near the wire that you want to check. It has a flash light and sound to indicate voltage detection. It cames with batteries. It is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, pocket sized, and it works! Good sensitivity level at 240v and works down to 110v too. The "power" button means a reduced chance of flat batteries too! Cons:None really - it does the job just fine, and providing you test BEFORE using it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynavara on 05/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very stardy - Very good design - Battery included - No mistake over 220 Volt. - Built quality very high, no difference with expensive ones. - On/Off switch - Warning voice is high and also it has a warning red light toward the tip. Cons:Not any cons, maybe I can say t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfo3oz on 02/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price Comes with batteries Cons:none come to mind, I still use my multimeter mainly anyway. OtherThoughts:I bought one because it's good to double check anyway. This does the job well, has never been wrong. Actually, I have used this to good effect, sometimes your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIntertracer on 10/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice look and feel are definitely the main plus of this product. Convenient to hold, gives off reasonably loud sound and pleasant light. Cons:Alarm is only triggered when a certain threshold is reached, volume doesn't change gradually but jumps from 0 to 100% at once. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesoxrich on 01/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap voltstick compared to branded units. Complete with batterys. Good material biuld. Cons:Says that it works from 90-1000volts bot mine does not work on 110volts but is fine on 240 and 415volt supplys. OtherThoughts:Great as a quick check but you should alw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokk123 on 10/06/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build guality is excellent. Very good sensitivity. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Package including batteries. Bottomline:Great product for the price. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections