Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnty on 11/09/2013

Nice, cheap wireless doorbell. Comes with the 12V battery for the button which is nice. Double sided tape on button seems to be strong and holds well. Has the 'dingdong' sound which is probably the most usable (unless you're into short snippets of melodies from popular classical pieces). Button has a light indicator when depressed. Would have been great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuflood on 10/10/2013

A very cheap wireless doorbell with tons of rings to choose from. Only one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter so easy to use. Most rings are kind of annoying for my taste and i wish it could be less loud. It comes with only a battery for the transmitter. It is not water tight and has a warning on the package that you should avoid rain ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byACGhirelli on 08/03/2013

você jamais vai encontrar algo assim com um preço tão bom ! A qualidade de contrução é ótima, e o acabamento perfeito. Duvido que você encontre pelo menos um som que não o agrade. Se for necessário, você pode fixar o acionador com dois parafusos. O suporte já tem a furação necess&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarenNguyen on 07/07/2013

Works great! Easy to install, great volume, great range, great price. I end up buying 3 door bells because of the price and it's functionality. I have a dual unit, and bought 2 thinking that I could use one for each unit, but to my surprise, both door bells will ring from 1 botton. I researched that a jumper can be switched to change the frequency of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanzoelen on 05/24/2013

- easy to mount - multiple ring tones - sufficient range - none Our little girl was just too small to reach our standard door bell. This wireless door bell has now been made our children door bell. All the kids in the neighborhood now use the lower placed door bell. This works like a charm as we no hear by the sound of the door bell if it's for our ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPecarGm on 04/03/2013

Pros: - very easy to install. Glued to the wall. write the number. And ready for use. looks quite cheap. Reservoir has poor finishing. For this device navernoee it does not matter. Disadvantages of this model can be attributed to the sound. 25 built-in tones very unpleasant sound than 2.3 Classic "calls" the other music too. Great for a small ... Read more

Front zadnii vid
    0 0
  • posted byChukwunonso on 03/01/2013

Works without electricity just batteries and no need of running wires from one location to another. The sound is loud enough and can be hard from a far distance. The price of the door bell is also cheap compaired to the prices in our local shops hear. The reciver does not come with a battery and looks somehow big but the size is not really a problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/18/2013

Perfect operation, many sounds, big range. Sustained rain and snow and still works well In French: Fonctionnement parfait, beaucoup de sons, grande portée. A subi la pluie et la neige et fonctionne toujours aussi bien. Missing a random mode and a silent mode. In French: Il manque un mode aléatoire et un mode silencieux. Cheap and useful. Can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAruAds on 01/02/2013

Wireless reception works well. Transmitter ships with a with battery Receiver has LEDs as well as chime Chime has simple ding dong as well as many melodies. Easy to install as you dont have to connect a wire from the button to the receiver. Receiver takes AAA batteries they are not included Receiver is a bit bulky. Plastic casing could be smaller and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValeriano333 on 10/24/2012

The bell does its job just fine. Even 20m away with walls on its way, it rang perfectly. I was able to take it with me to any part of the house and it still worked fine. The chime transmitter comes with an adhesive that really sticks to the wall, if you don't want to make a role to your wall to put it there, this will do the job just fine. There are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections