DX » Community » Reviews » Police 6V Waterproof Yellow Flashlight (5 x D-Cell)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinky111111 on 06/02/2014

Solid build. Still works now after more than 6 months of everyday use. Nice to have the police logo on the flashlight, makes it look like it costs more than it actually does. Very weighty with batteries installed, and a great length to double as a self defense item. None that I can think of. Brighter bulb would be nice. Different color choices would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStoneman on 03/16/2013

So you want to use a big flashlight and not spend a lot of money. No problem. This flashlight is so big, once you load 5-D cell batteries into this bad boy it becomes a heavy pipe with a lit end. I actually keep this bad boy right next to me on the couch in the living room, just in case somebody decides to crash into my apartment at night. The light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcfairbrother on 04/05/2008

Firstly, this is probably the most plausible Maglite knockoff you can buy. It looks, functions and feels exactly like a Maglite. This flashlight's body feels incredibly strong. The "Police" logo on the top is rather small, which for me is a good thing (because some people simply don't understand that it's also a brand name). It has a VERY ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections