DX » Community » Reviews » Snap-Ring Pliers (4-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChibiMarco on 02/08/2014

Because it comes with 4 different pieces, its really handy to get this set, without having to buy 4 different pliers. 1 of the pieces has something missing at the end. it is also not really alligned that well, so it will not contact the other bar well. if you want to use it the way, that you will get the pliers to touch eachother, it will actually leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 12/24/2013

The Pliers are of good quality and the material metal parts of the pliers are decent enough to do the job of placing and removing snap rings...The neat part of this pliers is that by attaching the adapters on the lower part of the pliers the movement of the handle will bring snap ring edges closer together in effect it will make them become smaller ... Read more

Pliers Packaging  with missing adapter
    0 0
  • posted bysupergoto on 12/04/2013

A lot cheaper than the same tool in the nearby stores. The 4 in 1 design saves space and provides a flexible tool. The adapters are easy to change. Currently I can't see any cons apart from the build quality. But for some weekend projets or similar this tool will do the job perfectly I should maybe use it a little longer to see how it will last. I am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatse on 07/06/2013

This is a great tool for the price especially for a very unique tool to be used on certain applications without having to spend more than 2x the price. Comes wtih a bunch of attachments as well, probably only 2 are of any use for me. Turns out that the pins were bigger than I had anticipated, and was too big to work on paintball equipement. The pins ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricof18 on 07/01/2013

Is very useful! 4 snap-ring pliers in 1! It are strong for the job that it will work. Super fast shipping, arrive in my home after 15 days! The build quality is terrible. My plier came with rust points. The plastic cover can easily exit. The central pin lock is fragile. Even with the bad quality of construction, I'm happy with my plier. The price and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystaryhad on 02/03/2013

the 4 in 1 design saves space and provides a flexible tool. each of the 4 adapters can be connected to the handles in 2 ways - 1 way to pull them apart by pressing the handles, the other way to press them together. easy way of replacing the adapters currently I can't see any cons, need to use them a bit longer to be able to tell if they last. they come ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydivanrally on 01/14/2013

This set is extremely cheap compared to the products you would find in tool stores, significantly cheaper. Seems to be able to perform its function as intended, although I haven't used them that much yet. As can be expected at this price, it doesn't seem like it would last as long as the more expensive tools, but at this price, you can replace your ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/19/2010

This is a decent enough tool for the price. The build quality is a bit mediocre, but if you only need these every so often, you should be fine. If it's something you'd use frequently, I'd suggest a higher quality tool. The maximum spread is only 21mm, so if you're working with a larger ring, you'll need a larger set of pliers. I was using them instead ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmash on 08/26/2008

A bunch of different interchangeable heads @ different angels for this unit, with two different attachment points.... Was covered in a tacky machine oil in excess which meant needed a lot of wipe down... umm wonder if you can get it in another colour I didn't purchase for cir clips... but to undo/do up heads and tails out of LED torches (flashlights ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections