DX » Community » Reviews » Police 6V Waterproof Xenon Flashlight (6 x D-Cell)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by alexandrusa on 11/26/2011

Pros: - Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replacement bulb in cap (useless thogh) Cons: - Way to dim with the original bulb, I'd... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by alexandrusa on 09/26/2011

Pros: - Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replacement bulb in cap (useless thogh) Cons: - Way to dim with the original bulb, I'd... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dimebagd on 05/29/2011

Pros: Good torch for a nice price but it can always be less . quality is better than expected.Not as heavy as a real maglite but the quality is good you can feel it when you screw the top,it still turn after you released it when you give it a good twist Cons: The beam is not really strong you expect more from the size, but not for the price The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DXaccount007 on 04/29/2011

Pros: Very bright indeed, great stream of light until 200 meters. Very easy DIY Police 6D + 5xCree R2 ! (DX Police 6V - 6xD-cells) Just cut the + spring from 5xcree, enlarged a bit the - spring and done (!) This way, the initial xenon bulb can even be replaced if wanted. Cons: Not any, used 6x(2xAA) batteries through the D-cell/AA-cells adapter... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kkarl2 on 10/28/2008

Pros: *The outer build is very good, most of it is METAL. *For me, the point isn't the light, the point is: its a very threatening stick, which also shows light :) Cons: *The inner build is bad, my inner mechanism broke and needs to be fixed. Before it broke it had some trouble keeping the light lit. It wanted to go dark and had to turn the end... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ticker on 09/30/2008

Pros: Good nite stick. I say the run time would be good with 6 x D-cells. Cons: Xenon, need I say more. A little worried with the threads on the end cap, I might even get stripped if I whacked something with it. OtherThoughts: Just to use to cree led torches I guess. Beam is week similar to a dolphin torch. Anyway Bought a p7 insert(http://www.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections