DX » Community » Reviews » Police 6V Waterproof Xenon Flashlight (6 x D-Cell)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexandrusa on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replace... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrusa on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replacement bulb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimebagd on 05/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good torch for a nice price but it can always be less . quality is better than expected.Not as heavy as a real maglite but the quality is good you can feel it when you screw the top,it still turn after you released it when you give it a good twist Cons:The beam is not r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXaccount007 on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright indeed, great stream of light until 200 meters. Very easy DIY Police 6D + 5xCree R2 ! (DX Police 6V - 6xD-cells) Just cut the + spring from 5xcree, enlarged a bit the - spring and done (!) This way, the initial xenon bulb can even be replaced if want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkarl2 on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*The outer build is very good, most of it is METAL. *For me, the point isn't the light, the point is: its a very threatening stick, which also shows light :) Cons:*The inner build is bad, my inner mechanism broke and needs to be fixed. Before it broke it had s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byticker on 09/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good nite stick. I say the run time would be good with 6 x D-cells. Cons:Xenon, need I say more. A little worried with the threads on the end cap, I might even get stripped if I whacked something with it. OtherThoughts:Just to use to cree led torches I guess. Beam is week... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections