DX » Community » Reviews » Police 6V Waterproof Xenon Flashlight (6 x D-Cell)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexandrusa on 11/26/2011

- Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replacement bulb in cap (useless thogh) - to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexandrusa on 09/26/2011

- Really good build quality, body is fully made of metal, feels like it can be used as a bat - Good for modding, fits 52mm modules like SKU14413 - Easy disassembly, most parts screwed, nothing glued but the lens - Switch works great for me - Comes with replacement bulb in cap (useless thogh) - to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimebagd on 05/29/2011

Good torch for a nice price but it can always be less . quality is better than expected.Not as heavy as a real maglite but the quality is good you can feel it when you screw the top,it still turn after you released it when you give it a good twist The beam is not really strong you expect more the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXaccount007 on 04/29/2011

Very bright indeed, great stream of light until 200 meters. Very easy DIY Police 6D + 5xCree R2 ! (DX Police 6V - 6xD-cells) Just cut the + spring from 5xcree, enlarged a bit the - spring and done (!) This way, the initial xenon bulb can even be replaced if wanted. Not any, used 6x(2xAA) through... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykkarl2 on 10/28/2008

*The outer build is very good, most of it is METAL. *For me, the point isn't the light, the point is: its a very threatening stick, which also shows light :) *The inner build is bad, my inner mechanism broke and needs to be fixed. Before it broke it had some trouble keeping the light lit. It to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byticker on 09/30/2008

Good nite stick. I say the run time would be good with 6 x D-cells. Xenon, need I say more. A little worried with the threads on the end cap, I might even get stripped if I whacked something with it. Just to use to cree led torches I guess. Beam is week similar to a dolphin torch. Anyway Bought a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections