Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byapavlovic on 03/21/2013

The laser is strong enough for presentations. LED light useful when you are trying to find something. Stylus is soft enough. My kids are using it with their Nintendo DS. Buttons are easy to press. The quality of the box should be better. The batteries should last longer, but you receive extra ones. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavierbds on 03/17/2013

Good grip, good design, laser is good for use as a pointer, replacement batteries included. It comes in a tin box. I could not find anything bad about this item, for its price it is great. The light may not be so useful. I bought one exactly like this one several years ago (for at least three times its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScrummer99 on 01/25/2013

These pens have two functions for tablet use and are efficient with types of tablets I use. I use the pen for writing daily and the light is need since my computer room is darker than all my other rooms. Thus if I drop something, it is nice to have this pem. I have to use a finger instead of the thumb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymainmark on 01/19/2013

I started exploring DX because I wanted a laser pointer for my training and office presentations, and this caught my fancy because of it's 4-in-1 functionality. It looks stylish too and the spare batteries were a bonus item for me because I wasn't expecting they would come free. The stylus didn't work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisalbertoga on 01/05/2013

It is a great pen. I bought it some time ago and I have used it a lot since then. It is great for PDA's and similar type of screens where you need to apply pressure. The ability to have a pen (normal ink pen) is great as well as the laser pointer. It is a great idea for gifts, even if it is for yourself.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetsSV on 01/03/2013

It looks very good quality Comes with the metal case Comes with replacement batteries Light is very bright Laser is algo good quality Came with strange odor Had a little stain on the pen body The stylus is for resistive screens only. Batteries came a little empty, stopped working quickly. This is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxNIGHTBRINGERx on 12/30/2012

I bought three of these and two worked perfectly! The laser and LED are quite strong and the pens ink is more black than blue. Very easy to use! Of the three I bought one didn't work properly.. I don't know what to use the stylus for... Instead they could've put another pen in there. Seems like one in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragonKing on 07/27/2012

- Bought 5 of these and 4 were really good build quality, sturdy and work really well even after 6 months! (i don't use them daily though) - Battery life for the flash light is 2 - 4 hours!! - The laser's range is around 500m but the dot gets larger the further you are (which is good since you can see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byar2rX32 on 01/23/2012

The excellent goods. In one small device so much useful that is required almost every day. In particular: a ball pen (necessity of 100 %), stylus (recently necessity too 100 %), a small lamp (for drivers necessity of 100 %), well and the laser too are very convenient for teachers. No. The majority of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsab on 06/20/2011

This pen is really cool. You have a flashlight, a red laser, a ballpen and a stylus. -The pen is black. It works flawlessly. -The red laser is quite powerful. -The flashlight is quite powerful too. -The stylus is pretty useful. The buttons do a “click” sound when you press them. It's kind of annoying.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections