DX » Community » Reviews » Diamond Blue Red Laser Pen (2 AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinkFloyd311 on 07/08/2014

Powerful Red laser. Far better than the one you got at the dollar store to play with your cat! And as always, the price is right! Laser isn't focused like a ninja. At close range you notice emitting light around the beam's point. However at long range, you'll never notice. I've put in previous reviews,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoobmaster22 on 04/29/2014

Its a super strong laser for this price. When i tested it, it reached for about 300 m. It is so cheap that i couldn't let this laser go. I think that the space for the batteries is just a bit to thin. This caused that my batteries are a little bit difficult to remove. But for this price it doesn't really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhfandriod26 on 11/21/2013

Very bright laser for the price. Strong laser that is very well built with anall metal construction. Nice small focused dot. Dot is focused up close and small far away. If its focused to infinity then it cant start a fire in your bag or pocket if it gets switched on by mistake. Should shine a nice long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatthias01 on 09/08/2013

- Nice quality finish for the price. - Easy to use. - With a nice pair of "AAA" batteries, the time of use is quite long. - The light point could be more sharp, but it's OK; I mean you don't get a perfect circle spot on the wall, it's a little bit blurrish. Instinctively you put the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTagii on 08/26/2013

Looks and feels like a pen. Strong built. Metallic casing is durable. It came with batteries =) This is most suitable for brightly lighted educational usages. I bought this so I could play with my cat, but this pen is too bright for that. The red dot reflection off the wall is so bright it hurts my eyes.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfelicity1973 on 06/30/2013

It's a laser pen! I never got to play with it with my cat... No wattage in the description... Unfortunately this was confiscated by customs - I thought as the cheapest model available it would not be powerful enough to cause problems... I'd suggest confirming your ordered laser is less than 1 watt before ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypacioccofmg on 06/14/2013

I decided to buy this laser on DX because was cheaper than the cheap laser pointer in the shop around the corner of my street. The laser pointer arrived pretty quickly in italy and totally in 26 days it was in my hand. The laser look solid and my cat make it falling from the table several times but is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycebastienp on 01/04/2013

Precise, good build quality, it just works. I got shocked twice using it. Looks like there's a short somewhere in it, electricity went through the pen and burned my finger, happened twice. Covered it with electric tape, problem solved. It's a laser and it works. Not sure if there are multiple quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

If you don't need a professional laser pointer or if you just need one to fool around with easy-to-find batteries you have no better choice! Its cheap! It Works! It looks nice! Looks more expensive than it really is. The build quality could be a lot better. Some AAA battery may be hard to fit in or remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScrewdriver78 on 07/26/2012

Good build quality, low price, long lasting batteries, not too large, not too small. Excellent laser pointer for public reports, for education. You'll never run out of pointer hour before presentation because low battery - you can buy AAA batteries in any shop. Metal cover, metal caps, good quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections