Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWebster1983 on 11/19/2013

Tell's the time :-) works great great display fast shipping was well packed, no damage to watch from the shipping for the moment can't seem to find any cons, build quality looks ok, so I hope it will last rather long. personal note: there are no numerals on the watch, time is indicated by dashes, but you can tell this from the pictures on the site, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanny6619 on 03/22/2013

Looks very nice from distance, the glass is nice, no scratches so far Watch is a little bit long, but you can have it customized in every Watch and Clock or by watchmaker closely you see many weeknesses and imperfections, shabby sides, but it´s not so bad The "steel" grooving on every part of the watch bracelet looks very cheap and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpulsifer on 11/21/2012

Fairly Decent build quality, the watch itself looks great up close and from a distance. It keeps time well, I set the time when I bought it and left it in my dresser until right now and it still has perfect time! That's more than I can say for some cheap watches I've bought elsewhere. It felt a little "cheap", but It didn't bother me, as it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylowrider on 05/06/2010

This is the black and silver version of sku.8527 to which it is mostly identical. Cheap. Pretty good-looking as long as you don't look too closely. The build quality seems to be slightly better. Unfortunately, the clasp is equally fragile and scratches still seem to be a problem. This one seems to be more popular than sku.8527 and sku.8523 as it's constantly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybooglabird on 08/19/2009

SO CHEAP - looks expensive ;) - keeps time very well - Good build quality - Longbo logo is too dominant - plenty of links, even for a thick wristed person - Colour is Jet black, not light grey as it appears in the picture..................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangelFernandes on 04/15/2009

- Very very cheap, so it's good to give as gift for everbody :D ; - It's beutifull!; - Small case is good too; - Acurate time; - Very nice colors. - Painting doesn't looks like will like to be in contact with water for prolonged times; - Oh noo! LONBGO kills the mood, same thing with the other watch I bought; - I don't know if it's water resistant and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangelFernandes on 04/03/2009

- Very very cheap, so it's good to give as gift for everbody :D ; - It's beutifull!; - Small case is good too; - Acurate time; - Very nice colors. - Painting doesn't looks like will like to be in contact with water for prolonged times; - Oh noo! LONBGO kills the mood, same thing with the other watch I bought; - I don't know if it's water resistant and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 12/02/2008

I've been using the watch for more than a month now and the time is still very accurate (there aren't second/minute ticks so can't be sure) Looks good for a rectangular watch. The "LONGBO" text makes the watch tacky and unimpressive. The darker sections of the wrist links are much darker than the pictures. It is more black than the dark silver/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwcxz on 10/09/2008

The overall appearance makes it look like a fairly fancy watch. Therefore, it's great if you don't want to bring an expensive watch around with you, but still want the ability to dress somewhat formally. The build quality is a little low. I had a bit of trouble removing extra links and when I removed them, I discovered that the pins were completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHoges on 01/12/2008

It seems to be a very well built watch. None Great value for the money I don't see how such good looking watch can be made and mailed to one for such a great price. It certainly looks like a very expensive dress watch and thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a spare or dress watch for the low low price. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections