Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Webster1983 on 11/19/2013

Pros: Tell's the time :-) works great great display fast shipping was well packed, no damage to watch from the shipping Cons: for the moment can't seem to find any cons, build quality looks ok, so I hope it will last rather long. personal note: there are no numerals on the watch, time is indicated by dashes, but you can tell this from the pictu... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Danny6619 on 03/22/2013

Pros: Looks very nice from distance, the glass is nice, no scratches so far Watch is a little bit long, but you can have it customized in every Watch and Clock or by watchmaker Cons: closely you see many weeknesses and imperfections, shabby sides, but it´s not so bad The "steel" grooving on every part of the watch bracelet looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tpulsifer on 11/21/2012

Pros: Fairly Decent build quality, the watch itself looks great up close and from a distance. It keeps time well, I set the time when I bought it and left it in my dresser until right now and it still has perfect time! That's more than I can say for some cheap watches I've bought elsewhere. Cons: It felt a little "cheap", but It didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lowrider on 05/06/2010

Pros: This is the black and silver version of sku.8527 to which it is mostly identical. Cheap. Pretty good-looking as long as you don't look too closely. Cons: The build quality seems to be slightly better. Unfortunately, the clasp is equally fragile and scratches still seem to be a problem. OtherThoughts: This one seems to be more popular than... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RangelFernandes on 04/15/2009

Pros: - Very very cheap, so it's good to give as gift for everbody :D ; - It's beutifull!; - Small case is good too; - Acurate time; - Very nice colors. Cons: - Painting doesn't looks like will like to be in contact with water for prolonged times; - Oh noo! LONBGO kills the mood, same thing with the other watch I bought; - I don't know if it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rmkbow on 12/02/2008

Pros: I've been using the watch for more than a month now and the time is still very accurate (there aren't second/minute ticks so can't be sure) Looks good for a rectangular watch. Cons: The "LONGBO" text makes the watch tacky and unimpressive. The darker sections of the wrist links are much darker than the pictures. It is more black... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jwcxz on 10/09/2008

Pros: The overall appearance makes it look like a fairly fancy watch. Therefore, it's great if you don't want to bring an expensive watch around with you, but still want the ability to dress somewhat formally. Cons: The build quality is a little low. I had a bit of trouble removing extra links and when I removed them, I discovered that the pins... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hoges on 01/12/2008

Pros: It seems to be a very well built watch. Cons: None OtherThoughts: Great value for the money Bottomline: I don't see how such good looking watch can be made and mailed to one for such a great price. It certainly looks like a very expensive dress watch and thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a spare or dress watch for the low low pric... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections