DX » Community » Reviews » Philips SHQ3200 ActionFit Sports Earhook Headphones Orange & Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichielvm on 07/09/2014

These are really the perfect headphones for all kinds of sport activities. I use them particularly for running and mountainbiking activities. No problem to use them when it's even raining. Great sound, great material! No cons to this product for so far! The price is maybe a bit more expensive then other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobinho61 on 04/28/2014

Easy to use Great bass 3 different earplugs Waterproof (rain and sweat) Kevlar protected wire Value for money Adjustment a bit difficult I have to push the earplugs from tile to time to keep the bass. Could be my ears.. ;-) It has no microphone so you could answer the phone when ringing but to be honest,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedinhogusmao on 04/01/2014

I've got those earphones expectating something regular, that justs stand still at ear. But when I first used it, I've got impressed. The bass beats really deep and without any "scratch". Ultra confortable and no risk of falling when running, jumping, or doing some "bouncy" tasks. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelad1023 on 02/11/2014

Good brand - Philips, Very light and durable, water resistance, nice pouch for storing the headphones, 3 sizes of ear caps, clip for attaching the wire to the shirt. Volume not as high as i like but still high enough on my mp3 player, my other player has a lower output so the overall volume is too low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGyro67 on 01/15/2014

Great product, great sound. nice fit and very comfortable. exactly as per product description. these are the best sounding and most comfortable headphones i have ever owned. use these for running and workouts and they perform extremely well have used these headphones every day since i received them and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections