DX » Community » Reviews » Philips SHQ3200 ActionFit Sports Earhook Headphones Orange & Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichielvm on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are really the perfect headphones for all kinds of sport activities. I use them particularly for running and mountainbiking activities. No problem to use them when it's even raining. Great sound, great material! Cons:No cons to this product for so far! The price i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobinho61 on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use Great bass 3 different earplugs Waterproof (rain and sweat) Kevlar protected wire Value for money Cons:Adjustment a bit difficult I have to push the earplugs from tile to time to keep the bass. Could be my ears.. ;-) It has no microphone so you could answer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedinhogusmao on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've got those earphones expectating something regular, that justs stand still at ear. But when I first used it, I've got impressed. The bass beats really deep and without any "scratch". Ultra confortable and no risk of falling when running, jumping,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelad1023 on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good brand - Philips, Very light and durable, water resistance, nice pouch for storing the headphones, 3 sizes of ear caps, clip for attaching the wire to the shirt. Cons:Volume not as high as i like but still high enough on my mp3 player, my other player has a lower outp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGyro67 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, great sound. nice fit and very comfortable. exactly as per product description. these are the best sounding and most comfortable headphones i have ever owned. use these for running and workouts and they perform extremely well have used these headphones ev... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections