DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Flash Memory Cards 45MB/s
Customer’s impression:
perfect Quality Fast Pretty Качество
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8874313 on 07/01/2015

Thank you! This is another purchase from you. Very happy with the purchase.Received within the specified period. Works well in all modes! I will refer first of all to you,and then look for others.All friends and acquaintances I advise you to buy from you.

Impression:Качество,идеальный;

1 0 0

• posted by9241332oscar on 03/26/2015

He comprado dos tarjetas de 32 gb a muy buen precio de mercado comparandolos con otros productos que habia mirado en otras tiendas de mi ciudad . Ha venido en 11 dias, rapido y en mi casa . Sin ninguna complicacion de nada . Volvere a comprar mas productos en DX .

Impression:perfect,Quality,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted bydocBol1980 on 03/16/2015

I tested the card, both with CrystalDiskMark and h2Testw, as I do for al my portable storage. The read/write speeds are as expected / advertised, and so is the size. Also the packaging seems genuine. The only remark is that the card I received is the red&black premuim 300x version (as mentioned a... Read more

Impression:perfect,Fast,red-black model, not as in image;

0 0 0

• posted by8915376 on 02/22/2015

Demorou muito e o sistema de rastreio é ineficiente, o numero que foi passado não existe. mas veio o rpoduto, só falta eu testar...

Impression:Fast,demooru muito ..;

0 1 0

• posted byAbdulmol6 on 02/09/2015

It works excellent for my Sony Z1 compact.

Impression:perfect,Quality,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted bymcmonkeys1 on 02/08/2015

Tested with h2testw.exe, no defective sectors. Max read/write speeds unconfirmed as my card reader is old, but it was read/writing at 15 and 10 MB/s

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypetermarkslag on 02/03/2015

Pros, cheap and good product Cons It was too long on its way to The netherlands so i had to wait very long. Product goes with limited lifetime warranty

Impression:Good cheap long waiting;

0 0 0

• posted bydeeel on 01/23/2015

I tested it on my notebook. Card has been formatted with NTFS. The card real size: 32GB, it is OK. Average sequential write speed: 18 MB/s, Read speed: 65 MB/s.

Pretty microSDHC Pretty microSDHC

Impression:Pretty,Quality,Fast;

0 0 3

• posted byglcborges on 01/18/2015

Really very fast to record images and videos. Very good for video cameras. Cons: none

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byGrammatonC on 01/06/2015

Fast and reliable memory card. Compatible with older devices compatible with SDHC. Average write speed: 25MB/s. Read Speed: 45MB/s (tested on device supporting UHS-I and random sample of data files). Quality card with low price!

Impression:Very good Flash Memory Card;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere