DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Flash Memory Cards 45MB/s
Customer’s impression:
perfect Quality Fast Pretty Excellent product and price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbdulmol6 on 02/09/2015

It works excellent for my Sony Z1 compact.

Impression:perfect,Quality,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted bymcmonkeys1 on 02/08/2015

Tested with h2testw.exe, no defective sectors. Max read/write speeds unconfirmed as my card reader is old, but it was read/writing at 15 and 10 MB/s

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypetermarkslag on 02/03/2015

Pros, cheap and good product Cons It was too long on its way to The netherlands so i had to wait very long. Product goes with limited lifetime warranty

Impression:Good cheap long waiting;

0 0 0

• posted bydeeel on 01/23/2015

I tested it on my notebook. Card has been formatted with NTFS. The card real size: 32GB, it is OK. Average sequential write speed: 18 MB/s, Read speed: 65 MB/s.

Pretty microSDHC Pretty microSDHC

Impression:Pretty,Quality,Fast;

0 0 2

• posted byglcborges on 01/18/2015

Really very fast to record images and videos. Very good for video cameras. Cons: none

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byGrammatonC on 01/06/2015

Fast and reliable memory card. Compatible with older devices compatible with SDHC. Average write speed: 25MB/s. Read Speed: 45MB/s (tested on device supporting UHS-I and random sample of data files). Quality card with low price!

Impression:Very good Flash Memory Card;

0 0 0

• posted byDjBoony on 09/19/2014

Pros: It works, immediately identified FAT32 on my mbpR (2014) the adapter works fine, good little thing to have on the go. 31.31GB available, reads and writes adequately with no hiccups. Going to pair this with a DoSeen, hopefully that won't impair its read/write. Cons: None really, one of the... Read more

Impression:Solid oem product,OEM Packaging;

0 0 0

• posted bytomislav7 on 08/26/2014

excellent product,high quality and speed of data transmission,read/writing data speed is very fast,i tested it in my cell phone and in hd video camera,everything is just as is described,excellent sale service and very quick delivery.sure will buy similar products in future.I fully reccomend to it... Read more

Impression:Excellent product and price;

0 0 0

• posted bybrentinger on 03/31/2014

Class 10 which means it can handle full HDMI. Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification (U1). This seems to be the cheapest class 10 32 GB out there and it works just fine. Max. Write Speed: 25MB/s. Only the Max. Read Speed: 45MB/s as advertised. This write speed may be a little slow for some really... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections