DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10 133x Flash Memory Cards 20MB/s with Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIlyaSkriblovsky on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:— Large capacity — Famous brand, original — Lifetime warranty — Adapter included Cons:— Nope OtherThoughts:To be used with SDHC-labelled gadgets only. Can be formatted to good old FAT (not exFAT) which is good for compatibility. Write speed is about 10MB/s according to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzechoid on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's exactly what it says. This card's not fake and passed h2testw 100%. Write speed's abt 14MB average and read is abt 20MB average. Really awesome product for its price. I use one in my tablet, one in my smartphone and another goes into my camera. All works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaddan1000 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tested with H2testw 1.4 and found to hold 32 GB without file corruption and read and write at a speed slightly above 10 MB/sec. It was also cheap for these specifications. Cons:Not advertised as heat and shock resistant which would be useful if it is to be used... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections