Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylu7and on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Common chipset: works under Linux and BSD flavors. - Laptops' vendors stopped including serial port, it will help you. Cons:- ExpressCard34 is only on laptops - Some laptops don't have that port acces. OtherThoughts:If you work in IT/networking or sysadmin t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 08/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Based on the reliable Prolific chipset. - Plug and Play & Hot swap compatible (tried with windows vista) Cons:- A bit expensive, the usb version of this is cheaper.. OtherThoughts:Works well with all equipment I tested it with (LaserBee 1*, datalogging DMM, digita... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesquizo on 02/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works on my new Acer laptop with express card connection. You can change the COM number easily on windows properties. Working fine all the comms i've probed with PLC's (SIEMENS, TELEMECANIQUE,ALLEN BRADLEY, etc). Tested on XP SP2. It comes with cd drivers.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections