- Common chipset: works under Linux and BSD flavors.
- Laptops' vendors stopped including serial port, it will help you. - ExpressCard34 is only on laptops
- Some laptops don't have that port acces. If you work in IT/networking or sysadmin this item will help you to administrate routers or switches. And in my experience, it was plug-n-play. I have RS2... Read more
- Based on the reliable Prolific chipset.
- Plug and Play & Hot swap compatible (tried with windows vista) - A bit expensive, the usb version of this is cheaper.. Works well with all equipment I tested it with (LaserBee 1*, datalogging DMM, digital caliper & datalogging accelerometer)
*Connect pin 5&6 to gnd and pin 2 to rs232 out.
This ... Read more
It works on my new Acer laptop with express card connection. You can change the COM number easily on windows properties. Working fine all the comms i've probed with PLC's (SIEMENS, TELEMECANIQUE,ALLEN BRADLEY, etc). Tested on XP SP2. It comes with cd drivers. It's emulated like serial usb converters but works fine. On PCMCIA adapter I have, there are ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.