DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE X5 MAX Pro 5.0" Android 6.0 4G Phone w/ 2GB RAM 16GB ROM -Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product Cheap BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8846463 on 11/22/2017

Impression:good;

The equipment does not work well in Mexico; they do not have 4g and have connectivity problems

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8846463 on 11/22/2017

The equipment does not work well in Mexico; they do not have 4g and have connectivity problems

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYANNI.77 on 11/07/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Good product;

Good Product, good quality and Price (excluding customs and V.A.T.) I am very disspointed because I had to pay 27,00 Euros for VAT and Customs as seen in pictures provided. The Phone costs 66,14 Euros and VAT 12,00 Euros and Customs 12,10 Euros and VAT again 2,90 Euros. I paid totally 93,14 note... Read more

It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10485478 on 10/24/2017

O celular é muito bom, a bateria aguenta a carga por bastante tempo, o único problema é que é um pouco grosso, mas me acostumei rápido e a câmera não é fabulosa, mas pelo preço eu já esperava por isso, a tela é muito boa e veio com android 6, existe várias ROMs pra ele, chegou rápido no brasil,... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMireiEx on 10/23/2017

Impression:Cheap,Wellmade,adware;

Pros: - Feels good even though all plastic case (everything is matte except for the display) - Really well-made - Immediate response, no lag - Long battery life, unless watching videos and playing games, it can keep up for more than a week Cons: - positioning of the speakers (bottom) muffles the... Read more

Great phone for the price, but...

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11516157 on 10/16/2017

Ram 2gb, rom 16gb, camera 8mp, battery 4.000mah, fast shippment

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysogilya on 10/09/2017

Impression:Could be better;

Pros: Cheap, a lot of memory. Cons: 1. at first always switched to language which I did not intend it to switch to. 2. The camera got dusty from the inside after a year. 3. Was self-shutting down claiming the battery is empty even if it wasn´t. Conclusion: Good for a year or more if used but not... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11487365 on 09/30/2017

para o valor, tá 100%, há o q reclamar, só lazer

28 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybyGRAPPA on 09/20/2017

Impression:Very good;

Satisfez minha necessidade de aparelho celular, quem comprar vai gostar principalmente pelo custo beneficio.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10947566 on 08/31/2017

Pros: Quality of screen is fantastic + Battery backup good + Specs and features wonderful + easy to operate n hold + Works smooth, seldom hangs + looks gorgeous + camera flash is very very bright. Cons: Camera is very poor even in broad day light + Image quality is not at all good + Speaker sound... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere