DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE X5 MAX Pro 5.0" Android 6.0 4G Phone w/ 2GB RAM 16GB ROM -Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product Cheap BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYANNI.77 on 11/07/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Good product;

Good Product, good quality and Price (excluding customs and V.A.T.) I am very disspointed because I had to pay 27,00 Euros for VAT and Customs as seen in pictures provided. The Phone costs 66,14 Euros and VAT 12,00 Euros and Customs 12,10 Euros and VAT again 2,90 Euros. I paid totally 93,14 note... Read more

It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand. It is the 3rd X5 MAX PRO Doogee I buy. I trust the quality and the brand.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10485478 on 10/24/2017

Impression:good;

O celular é muito bom, a bateria aguenta a carga por bastante tempo, o único problema é que é um pouco grosso, mas me acostumei rápido e a câmera não é fabulosa, mas pelo preço eu já esperava por isso, a tela é muito boa e veio com android 6, existe várias ROMs pra ele, chegou rápido no brasil,... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11516157 on 10/16/2017

Ram 2gb, rom 16gb, camera 8mp, battery 4.000mah, fast shippment

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybyGRAPPA on 09/20/2017

Impression:Very good;

Satisfez minha necessidade de aparelho celular, quem comprar vai gostar principalmente pelo custo beneficio.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNaco13 on 08/28/2017

Impression:Very good,Very good cell phone;

Cheap and very good cell phone.Quality is good,camera ok. Audio is not stereo... But for that amount of money, it was worth it... ;)

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySidodus on 08/11/2017

Impression:good,Cheap,BOM;

Got the phone for someone. And from the look and feel everything looks Okay. I have come to love Doogee for their quality and low price. Thanks

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9221772 on 08/02/2017

Impression:Bon Produit,Très bien,Bien;

Very good product, rapid delivery, very simple to use, I am really satisfied with this product, really good value for money.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9389450 on 07/19/2017

Impression:good,Cheap,BOM;

This is my second Doogee, the old one is worn out and never let me down. I have been using the X5 for a few days now and it feels solid. Hopefully it will serve me as well as the other one. Delivery was free, and arrived in less than 2 weeks from China, Seller posted it very quickly and well I if... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9690636 on 07/17/2017

Este es mi segundo movil, espero que sea muy bueno como el anterior

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybulumishra on 07/13/2017

Pros: This "DOOGEE X5 MAX Pro 5.0" Android 6.0 4G Phone w/ 2GB RAM 16GB ROM -White" is an amazing Phone in this lowest price! Thanks to DX for this most valuable service in the worldwide! I recommend those who want to buy online products must purchase from DX! Cons: Nothing

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere