DX » Community » Reviews » UMI/UMIDIGI Plus 5.5" Android 6.0 4G Phone w/ 4GB RAM 32GB ROM -Grey
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom great Good quality solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10889592 on 02/10/2017

pros: *Look wise good mettalic finishing is promising *Good size screen at 5.5" *Battery life is great *Phone arrived already rooted and upgraded to Android 7 *received in 14 days as promised (INDIA) cons: *No Headfone *The hard packing case of the mobile was broken when i received (outer black... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVKRAJARAM on 01/28/2017

Pros: Battery and build Cons: Display from SHARP is not all that sharp, the text and fonts are dull The Stock android misses so many useful options compared to ASUS zenfone 2 (my previous phone) The processor is old and there are better mobiles with faster processors available at this price. DX... Read more

Impression:There are better mobiles for this price;

0 0 0

• posted by10576218 on 01/24/2017

Its ok,But Quality&usage to be improved.

Impression:muito bom,Recomendo;

0 0 0

• posted by9556482 on 01/15/2017

First I do not understand why this review was unapproved because of so-called "other sites mentionned". I did not mention any other site. I only inform that product packaging was poo, that products arrived in an envelope instead of a case. Thus, product box arrived broken during transfert. That's... Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted by10755532 on 12/19/2016

Nice Look, No delay in processing, Battery Good, Metal finish is quite good, Slightly heavy Camera is Normal, not best like samsung. Missing Quick Charger from the Box. The outer box broken required to ship with better packaging.

Impression:solid,Product is decent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere