DX » Community » Reviews » Lenovo ZUK Z2 Z2131 Smartphone 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM Dual SIM - White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Good price Fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrgtsyg on 04/17/2017

Impression:perfect;

Urun sorunsuz olarak ulastı. Uygun fiyat ve hızlı kargo. Tesekkurler.

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10897510 on 04/15/2017

The order came very quickly and safely.The best price is also here.If you get Zuk z2, you certainly will not regret it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byencorebr on 04/12/2017

Pros: Processador, memória, ROM. Contras: nada Celular muito rápido, não trava nada.

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyassine-2010 on 04/11/2017

Impression:Good price;

The phone works great and the price is good and I have received my order in 25 days.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10988997 on 04/09/2017

I had nice experience with my order at this site. The price is good and I have received my order in 2 weeks.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10953227 on 04/07/2017

works great not sure about Andorid update yet

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKumbar on 04/06/2017

Impression:çok iyi;

ürüne zaten güzel kimsenin lafı yok. Ama hiç bir mesajıma cevap vermediniz !!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDeKross on 04/06/2017

Impression:good;

Its good to buy here, but it takes long time to received the items. And also the ship information is not really clear, you need more detail about the shipment time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrcavalheiro on 04/05/2017

Impression:good;

Shipped to SP/Brazil, 35 days to arrive, R$198 tax Pros: - Fast - Beautiful - Great construction. Fiberglass steel reinforced frame, glass on both sides - Good fingerprint sensor - Good screen. From very low to very bright. I liked the "night color" thing, it's comfortable - U-touch. Great for to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymakeeale on 04/05/2017

Impression:Very good;

It is not my first experience with dx.com and positive again. I've got very good phone, with pretty competitive specification and at the same time with affordable price. Good materials, user friendly design and well-known Android platform. Like it!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere