Customer’s impression:
Very good product Great phone Produto muito bom Outstanding but...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A gr8 VFM phone. Happy to get it

posted by kaustav.mukerji on 03/14/2017

Impression:Very good product,could have been better;

To start off, its a very good phone considering the Hardware specs its running. Its running stock android, and you can customize the same with Launcher app. Owing to the large 6GB Ram, you can play around with very heavy duty launchers and graphics.

NOTE: This is a everyday phone for hard tskmasters, and not for people who use it for photography.

Packaging: Phone came in a very nice plastic box, makes it look very premium and classy. It comes with an AC adaptor, and a charging cable. No Headphones.

Packaging by DX could have been a bit more robust, it just had a single layer of Bubble wrap. The corner of the box was broken due to inadequate cushioning.

Form Factor: Its based on the iPhone 6 form factor, its a bit heavier than the current phones in the market, but the heaviness (186 gms) is a good thing for me, it makes me feel that i am actually holding onto something.

Power Backup: Its a 4000 mah battery. One charge lasts me more than a day with heavy daily usage of whatsapp, facebook, office emails, calls and occasional games (heavy duty games such as NFS, etc.)

Network connectivity: Its good. Initially I thought it may not be compatible with the 4G band of my country, but was surprised that it does. So am all Smiles.

Bluetooth: Well it did lack in that department, since I travel a lot by car, i like my phone to be connected to the car. For the 1st 4 days, it was refusing to connect to the car, the music audio was connecting but not the call audio, so was kinda frustrated. Also noticed in the UMI forums, that there were other users like me who were not able to. seemed like a software flaw. But miraculously on the 6th day onwards, that was yesterday, it started connecting with the car and working flawlessly.

Camera: Not its biggest strength. It could have been a LOT better. The rear camera takes very pixelated pictures even in the highest setting. Also the sensor somehow is not able to stabilize the images before clicking. Would have loved it if the camera too was Good. But guess you cannot get everything perfect.

Apart from that the rest of the phone is amazing.
    Imagine. 6GB of RAM, 64 GB ROM, 256 GB expandable, 4G Phone, 4000 mAH battery. - Worth every single penny. and its 1/3rd the cost of its competitors.

Disclaimer: If you are looking for phone to click good pictures, this is NOT IT.
    • A gr8 VFM phone. Happy to get it

Post comment

DX Everywhere