DX » Community » Reviews » UMI/UMIDIGI PLUS E Helio P20 Smartphone w/ 6GB RAM 64GB ROM - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good product Great phone Produto muito bom Outstanding but...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11268292 on 06/13/2017

Impression:Eyecatcher,Good, solid and fast,Does not accept macro sim;

Overall a good phone.looks great and solid. Speed is above average. One - although the specification on your site states that macro sim fits it only accepts micro sims....

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandreslima on 06/12/2017

Impression: but...,good finishing;

Good finishing, is an average phone. Battery is swelling after 3 months, because this matter is hard to change sim cards.

Battery swollen after 3 1/2 months.

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11284238 on 06/10/2017

Impression:Great phone,all perfect;

Easy way to get the orders Sometimes, a bit slow delivery

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by996048 on 06/08/2017

Impression:Great phone;

Great style and memory is great. Added a 128 gig card and thanks to the Umi forum plenty of help. Wish the phone would get the Android 7.0 upgrade Having trouble setting the display to stay on and getting music from the added memory card but I will figure it out

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysonuus on 05/25/2017

Impression:Very good product,Great phone;

Pros: Tela muito boa, bateria tem boa duração, impressionante desempenho com seus 6gb de ram e 64gb de memoria, design elegante e com bons materias, funciona perfeitamente com 4g no Brasil. Contras: É um pouco mais pesado que a média por causa da bateria que é bem grande, a câmera poderia ser um... Read more

Aparelho muito bom e bonito! Aparelho muito bom e bonito! Aparelho muito bom e bonito! Aparelho muito bom e bonito! Aparelho muito bom e bonito! Aparelho muito bom e bonito!

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byErGuti on 05/20/2017

Impression:Very good product;

Teléfono móvil de buen aspecto, buenas prestaciones, gran capacidad y un precio excelente. Lástima que no venga protegido con un buen antivirus y que la cámara no sea un poco mejor. Tampoco me convence el cargador: debería ser universal en la actualidad.

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRocamu on 05/03/2017

Impression:Very good product,could have been better,Cell phone is not waterproof;

Very Powerful Processor, Large RAM and ROM Do not browse all existing 4G LTE Networks Equipment is not Water Proof The Mobile Terminal does not have FCC ID The FCC ID is necessary to homologate the use of the Mobile in several Countries of South America

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10978413 on 03/20/2017

Impression:Great phone,A very good phone in his class;

I get my phone in a reasonable time. A good package, and a great phone into his class It´s a bit heavy than others but i prefer it. A good screen, very good sound and system The camera is not too good but i knew it before buy the phone. I recomend this phone except people who looks for make pics... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykaustav.mukerji on 03/14/2017

Impression:Very good product,could have been better;

To start off, its a very good phone considering the Hardware specs its running. Its running stock android, and you can customize the same with Launcher app. Owing to the large 6GB Ram, you can play around with very heavy duty launchers and graphics. NOTE: This is a everyday phone for hard and not... Read more

A gr8 VFM phone. Happy to get it

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySJOVANOVSKI on 03/11/2017

Impression:Very good product;

The products are exactly as stated in the catalog Although the product is paid later submitted, and meanwhile the price drops. Long time of delivery

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere