DX » Community » Reviews » UMIDIGI Z Pro Helio X27 Deca-Core Phone w/ 4GB RAM 32GB ROM - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente verry happy! Im very happy with this product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMageCliff on 09/12/2017

Impression:verry happy!,Im very happy with this product;

Pros: Delivered ( 18 Days ) Actually was in 8 days but Brazil post take 10 days to deliver in my home No damage, no issue, well protected. Hardware very fast Great Gesture Detection for Cam, amazing shots Cons: Low audio (but you can follow web steps to rise the sound) You cant update to 7 right... Read more

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzikitroke on 08/10/2017

Impression:Excelente;

Un articulo de gran calidad y terminación. Rápida transacción y envió

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11373366 on 07/17/2017

Impression:good,Excelente,verry happy!;

I think this purchase was absolutely perfect for me. No other site is currently delivering in Pakistan, but dx.com delivered it in just 7 days. And the packaging was great, the mobile arrived without any damage. It was bubble wrapped and the ordering service was very secure.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytomsu on 06/19/2017

Impression:verry happy!;

muy buen telefono , tiene tiene todo lo que promete

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10223979 on 06/13/2017

Impression:Excelente,verry happy!;

Soon a wil buy another one, it's just perfect. I wil post a video after i'd exploirt my super new Phone.

30 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeXianne on 06/10/2017

Il remplace très avantageusement mon Samsung S5. Livrer dans une boite métallique avec un chargeur (Fr), un câble Usb C , 1extracteur de Sim et une notice multilingue avec fr Les + Dual-sim (Nano sim) parfait pour le travail et la maison :) Android 6.0 sans surcouche ni appli inutile ! ( Android... Read more

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandremotuca on 06/02/2017

Celular de otima qualidade, mesmo sendo taxado ainda compensou muito. Único contra até o momento é que esquenta um pouco a mais que o normal.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11218826 on 06/01/2017

Pros: cheap and good product. cons: if you wish to buy it and you are in a country that makes you pay import tax, make sure you tell the seller to stick the bill on the outside of the package declaring a very low price like 50 euros in the case of Germany, this will insure that the product gets... Read more

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEICHENWALD on 05/18/2017

Impression:good,verry happy!;

Good autonomy (loss of 18% in 12 hours after a few gps, sms, bluetooth, and internet). Very good photo sensor in daylight (in night mode, switch to pro mode, totally ineffective nightshot function). Quality of the samsung selfie sensor above the rear sony sensor (good in daytime, disastrous at of... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8061070 on 05/02/2017

Ótimo produtopor um bom preço!

19 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere