Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE S60 IP68 Waterproof 4G Phone w/ 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Fast Amazing Robust big
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11948512 on 10/20/2018

Impression:Fast;

well built phon, handles well in under a year the battery dies, no way to charge it and no after sales support availabe

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byboloplus on 09/02/2018

Impression:excellent;

Pros: The design favors its durability, I have fallen several times and the screen is still intact, it works perfectly. Cons: It's a bit heavy, but you get used to it

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrgeo5 on 08/11/2018

Impression:excellent,Nice smartphone for the price.;

ENGLISH ------- The phone is heavy but pretty nice for the price. Pros: -Very good specs, lots of options. -Nice look. -Wireless charging (Didn't work with my chargers, i guess only with Doogee ones?). Cons: -WARNING: USB 2 - can be slow to transfer files from PC to phone using cable (but i got 1... Read more

20 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygrantewen on 07/18/2018

I've had my S60 for 3 months now and overall its a great rugged phone. Its fast and powerful with loads of storage. This phone is practically indestructible from the metal case to the Gorilla Glass 5 screen its super durable and packs a punch. The buttons are a little to easy to activate so I've... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by12100652 on 07/03/2018

Impression:rápido;

Envío rápido y sin problemas Contras..se supone que en la caja venían dos tornillos de repuesto que no han venido

20 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted by450098 on 06/17/2018

Impression:Appalling;

Appalling the toush, failure after 4.5 months of use and with respect to the speaker chicharrea with the maximum volume. the speaker is also very low. it's unfortunate it looked very good. I was convincing the company where I work to convert this cell phone model into the corporate model. I was I... Read more

Weigh the toush and the loud voice

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlex19Valerio on 05/13/2018

Pros: ¡Este teléfono es genial! Con un bonito diseño. ¡Es rápido! y tiene una duración de batería super larga, es completamente impermeable (al menos en la ducha) ¡Me encanta la fiabilidad! buen y altoparlante (para un teléfono) El GPS es preciso y rápido

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11562770 on 05/10/2018

Muito bom produto e vendedor, Postagem rápida. O único problema foi que o anúncio me levou a crer que vinha um carregador sem fio, se soubesse que não vinha teria feito outra compra. Apesar disto recomendo.

25 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byduaandrade on 04/30/2018

Impression:excellent,Amazing,Fast;

muito rápido e de facil manuseio, agora é só acostumar com o tamanho. Não tenho o que reclamar do aparelho. se querem um aparelho resistente podem comprar esse

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywilliamsl798 on 04/07/2018

Impression:Fast,big;

This is the fastest phone I've ever used. Having been a BlackBerry user for the last 10 years, it's a big learning curve for me to use an Android phone, but this thing flies! I've personalized it to be as BlackBerry-like as possible for the user interface, and transferred most of my information I... Read more

25 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere