Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip BIT PACE Lite Youth Version Smart Watch w/ IP68 Waterproof- Black (English Edition)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Bonito Útil Comfortable Wow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMG314 on 09/12/2018

Impression:Comfortable,Simple & Light ,Absolute bargain;

Good looking, simple smartwatch with major brands functions for far less money. Descent GPS accuracy, always on display that you can modify to pretty much anything you want, great battery life. Comfortable, light, smallish... Noting to reduce overall score... 5 stars all the way!!! Absolute to or... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynaiogc on 08/26/2018

Impression:Excellent Product;

Pros: Good quality, a lot of features, battery last very long time (almos a month!) Receive all notifications from your phone. Cons: You need your phone or table to set up for the first time (If you dont know that, you will think it dont works). When paired, it last a least 30 minutes updating.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11777855 on 07/30/2018

Impression:Excellent Product,My first smartwatch: beyond expectation.;

Nice looking smartwatch which outperforms known brands, especially on GPS accuracy and battery life with a always on display, at half the price. An absolute winner. Only down is that you need a third-party app (Notify&Fitness) to unleash its full potential.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by12079707 on 07/27/2018

Impression:Easy to use;

I was amazed how discrete and comfortable the watch is when I catched it. The process to turn on and set up configuration was really easy. The app could get better. Sometimes it just doesn’t find the watch. You have to keep turning on-off Bluetooth to make it work. Beside that until now a good... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byElamenha on 07/16/2018

Impression:Produto excelente;

A bateria é muito boa, dura mais de dias, a sincronização é rápida, levou 41 dias para chegar, o frete foi grátis, estou muito contente com este produto.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybaylon on 07/12/2018

Impression:Wow,Excellent Product,Usual Xiaomi quality;

What to say about this smartwatch... Else than it's Xiaomi at it's best. Great product, delivers a lot for the price, amazing quality. Excelent packaging, easy to set up and use. Screen is great and very responsive. Comunication with Android is as good as it can be (sometimes a little slow but I... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAdrianoClaro on 06/29/2018

Impression:Bonito,Útil,Confortável;

Pros: O melhor smart device, leve e confortável para não retirá-lo do pulso, bateria de longa duração, boa integração com as notificações do iPhone, diversas funcionalidades com navegação no próprio relógio, vale muito a compra, recomendo! Cons: Display poderia ser mais resistente à arranhões.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by12010976 on 06/18/2018

Impression:Easy to use, good looking and presentation;

Pros: Good quality, nice looking, very easy to use, amazing battery life. Cons: I wanted it to track my heart rate during my cycling training. I'm dissapointed because the HR monitor doesn't work fine. It was nothing like reality. All my training ended up in the relaxed HR zone. I noticed that if... Read more

HR monitor isn't accurated

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byefornies on 06/08/2018

Impression:Wow,Excellent Product, easy to use and fast delivery;

Just a watch with enough "smart" on it.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypadago1981 on 06/07/2018

Impression: easy to use and fast delivery;

Buen reloj, quizás más sencillo de lo que parecía en las fotos pero completamente funcional. Es más chico de lo que esperaba y la pantalla no tiene una gran definición, hasta ahora la duración de la batería es muy buena. Con el sistema NocNoc llegó a Argentina en un mes y sin inconvenientes.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere