Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Ulefone Power 5 Android 8.1 MTK6763 13000mAh Battery 6.0" 18:9 FHD Wireless Charge 4G Phone w/ 6GB RAM 64GB ROM - Dark Grey
Customer’s impression:
perfect Longest living phone right now! Great Android device. Brilliant Phone and at an amazing price.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by12049793 on 06/28/2018

Impression:Great Android device.,Longest living phone right now!;

Super phone for those who want phone with long living batery, good camera and good performance. Yes, the phone is heavy and robust but that is the cost of great battery. The design is not bad at all, it has some kind of futuristic look, and the lether on the back looks preety cool and helps with... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11302855 on 06/20/2018

Impression:Longest living phone right now!;

Best long lasting phone on the market right now. For a budget phone fetching around £200-£220 (including delivery) this phone is a true steal! It's got so many excellent features and even include's the option of being able to make calls via wifi. This is ideal because where I am I get no signal I... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykonnen on 06/20/2018

Impression:Great Android device.;

It's a great Android device but it's not compatible with At&t in the US.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by12059964 on 06/18/2018

Impression:Brilliant Phone and at an amazing price.;

Pros. Cannot fault the working of my new Ulefone 5. Its as good as or better than the previous model the power 3. I love the rubber cover that came fitted to the phone and the included screen cover is a good idea Cons, the only downside maybe is the extra weight of the big, big battery. But then... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by12053228 on 06/16/2018

Impression:perfect;

Good: the most powerful battery in the World. Lot of good spec. Bad:A massive phone not small.but impressive phone

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere