Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrayca on 05/02/2014

Well, at first, when I got it, I thought that it's kind of cheap (and it is...but only regarding the price), but then, when I started using it, I saw that is very useful and good. Must say that around here, you don't see a lot of tools like this. So, if you need one, it's worth the price. The look and feel of it it's a little not trustfull. And I mean,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 03/04/2014

The price is really very cheap for this build-quality and you can actually use this for the micro exacto blades as well.. or other things. I am surprised it didn't come with a few additional blades though - that would have made this awesome tool and even better product (even for a little bit more money). The handle is perfectly fine really but it feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoname120 on 01/31/2014

Very cheap Thin end, permits you to do precise work Handy to scrape solder iron Seems robust Not well-balanced making it uncomfortable to hold Imperfect sharpness (literally, it's not perfect but still quite correct) Keep in mind that it's not big, thus so you won't be able to scrape huge surfaces It can't cut your hand because it's smooth enough To ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhonasaugusto on 03/27/2013

You can change the tip, if you make one. The price is good, because its made of rubber and metal. The thread is rubber, but no problem. Its not very useful, if you want spare your pci. you can`t scrape the solder if it`s really stick. Sometimes you need to melt the solder to get it off. You can put a cutting tool on the tip. If you want a tool that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelopro on 11/06/2012

this scrapper tool is very easy to use, it really helped me in removing solder, it is a very cheap stuff and usefulness, the build quality seens be strong and is a little hard. the Soldering Scrapper Tool have a removable tip and is "moving" in a few hours he needs more precisions very cheap, have a very nice build quality, very easy to use ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byremco1985 on 03/28/2010

Well, at first, when I got it, I thought that it's kind of cheap (and it is...but only regarding the price), but then, when I started using it, I saw that is very useful and good. Must say that around here, you don't see a lot of tools like this. So, if you need one, it's worth the price. The square metal tip is thin and not so rigid, quality wise it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonkaQC on 02/03/2010

It WORKS! OMG ok Honestly it is a good scrapper It works well I cleaned my iron easily Cheap price for a working scrapper A bit cheap I think! I mean build quality isn't really awesome but still its not even 2$ if you can affort solder core wire you can get it Its a plastic handle.. not very Strong and could melt easily And the head isn't really tight ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalinrett on 08/25/2008

Well, at first, when I got it, I thought that it's kind of cheap (and it is...but only regarding the price), but then, when I started using it, I saw that is very usefull and good. Must say that around here, you don't see a lot of tools like this. So, if you need one, it's worth the price. Other pro's, there can be: ease of use, it's small, and it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1dash1 on 07/10/2008

Fits my hand very well. Scraping head is slightly bigger than I'd like (for removing sodder from circuit boards), but proabably about the right size for other hobbyists. Not suitable for building & construction needs. Build quality is no more than adequate. In particular, the head tightening mechanism is a friction mechanism and not threaded. A ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 06/27/2008

+ Not just for scrapping solders, but also anything else + It is sturdy while doing scrapping jobs + The handle provides a firm grip - The square metal tip is thin and not so rigid, quality wise it don't appear to be totally flat and even on closer look - The handle is made of plastic but it look strong I used it to destroy CDs by scrapping the top ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections