Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytpulsifer on 11/21/2012

This watch looks very fancy with a nice outfit. The way the dark silver and gold match up could go very well for those who like a flashy watch. I personally like more low-key watches, so I don't personally wear it very often, but when I do, I always get compliments. The build quality on this one is pretty cheap. The gold paint is uneven and scratched,... Read more

Not a bad watch
    0 0
  • posted bylowrider on 04/16/2010

Looks good until examined closely. This watch may be a bit too flashy and ostentatious for most people (myself included) but the "gold and black" actually looks surprisingly nice. Build quality. If you look closely, the band screams "cheap watch". Scratches easily. Band feels flimsy and is a nightmare to resize (extremely small and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscramblepad on 04/21/2009

Every one really commented on the watch for it's stylish look and asked what jewelry store I got it from and that local merchants [ low end ] don't seem to carry watches of this type. Water resistant with a stainless steal backing makes it tough and ready for anything.I have several watches from DX and all work great. Cant beet the price either. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections